• 4 jellies of different colours (such as lemon, lime, raspberry, and orange)
• 2 litres boiling water
• 24 small transparent plastic cups
• 2 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
• 1 orange, peeled and diced
• 1 apple, peeled and diced
1. Mix up the jellies separately, following the instructions on the packets.
2. Pour jelly into plastic cups (six plastic cups per type of jelly while still liquid. Add a layer of fruit on top and leave to set.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
See more recipes from our Mexican inspired birthday party
Chicken tacos & guacamole
Ham & cheese mini wraps
Fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips
Peanut butter quesadillas
AS FEATURED IN ISSUE 5 OF OHbaby! MAGAZINE. CHECK OUT OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE BELOW
Adapted from a recipe found on Food.com, this cornflour sponge cake is gluten- and dairy-free (if you can resist piling on the whipped cream!). Sarah Tennant refers to this recipe in her article on creating allergy-friendly birthday cakes (from …