Beauty in a flash
We all know how busy life as a mum can be, but a few minutes is all it takes to get you looking and feeling fit to take on the world.
Follow our tips for a fast and effective morning beauty regime:
- Use a cream cleanser then wake yourself up by splashing icy cold water onto your face. After the shock comes the indulgence. Hold a warm flannel to your face for a good 20-30 seconds. Take this moment to clear your head and prepare for the day ahead. Follow up with a good toner and moisturiser with SPF protection.
- Next gently dab concealer around your eyes using the pad of your fourth finger. Brush on a mineral-based foundation to provide a natural glow and good coverage.
- Apply a soft, neutral eyeshadow and mascara on the top lashes. You may want to save doing the lower lashes for a night out. Eye drops can be a busy mum's best friend after a hard night with baby, and if you're really exhausted, white kohl on the inner rim can give red eyes a lift.
- Use your fingertips to blend a peachy coloured cream blush across your cheeks. Try smiling and aim for the round apple of your cheek and work outwards across the cheekbones.
- A little lip balm will finish your look. Kindy run, coffee group or just a walk to the dairy? You're now one confident mama!
AS FEATURED IN ISSUE 14 OF OHbaby! MAGAZINE. CHECK OUT OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE BELOW
It's quite normal to lose about 100 hairs a day, as your hair goes through its natural cycle. However, there are many things that can increase hair loss, the main ones being genetics, stress, diet, health (including the effect of hormones), …
Ease the drying effects of the changing season with these hard-working moisturisers. …