DIY storage ideas
Quick, easy and cheap, here are some storage, ideas for dealing with kids stuff.
- Zip-lock plastic bags for jigsaw puzzles. Hang them up on a coathanger and store them tidily away in the closet.
- Boxes for toys. Label with a photograph of the objects inside, so even if your children can't read yet, they know what goes where.
- Planter box for toys - buy from a garden centre, paint to suit and hang on the wall.
- Dishrack for colouring books.
- Quick, easy and cheap, here are some storage, ideas for dealing with kids stuff
AS FEATURED IN ISSUE 17 OF OHbaby! MAGAZINE. CHECK OUT OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE BELOW
Those early years are precious, and over way too soon. Pippa Henderson suggests ten ways to keep your favourite moments alive. My daughter’s very first friend was a little boy named Jacob. As babies they were two peas in a pod; podgy, energetic …
The beach, the park, the back garden - summer beckons families to come out and play. Here are some tips for maximum fun, with minimal fuss. …