FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTips for people with vices

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:13pm
Alex the bananas re in the freezer waiting waiting waiting...ha ha
Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:17pm
Alex - it does work .. you need a pretty good blender though    Not that ive tried it since you posted because I dont eat bananas this close to comp (well not till carb up day)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:28am
well I made it last night & my blender could not do it, so put it in the food processes & ended up adding a dash of green top milk...mmm it was yummy but I was banana out lol..
kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:47am
I tried the banana thing, and I was really suprised. It is just like ice cream!
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 10:52am
i keep forgetting to freeze my bananas lol.

will give it a go on the weekend (shopping day)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 9:09pm
Oooh, must try the banana thing.
I used to put heaps of ice cubes in my protein shakes - comes out like a frappacino / milkshake kinda - just lots of ice, some trim milk and choc protein powder and blend til smooth. Haven't done that for years.

My vice is chippies. I can not have them in the house. Even cheesy ones (big uns, cheezels etc) or crackers that are like chippies. The only thing I do is not have them around, and buy multipacks so if I am eating them its just a small pack. And have lower fat/calorie versions like popcorn or those pop chips here so I eat them instead.

I love lollies too, but they are easier to avoid and I don't get cravings unless I see them. I ate HEAPS while pg/BFing tho ..... DH was horrified when he kept finding my hidden bags of lollies all over the house!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
VioletStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VioletStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2010 at 1:45pm
MyLilSquishy - How do you make this awesome salad?

I'm going to put a banana in the freezer now! Hope my blender can blend it up properly!
Formerly Wishin41
myonlineself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myonlineself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 3:22pm
I'm so going to buy extra bananas when I'm next at the fruit shop.

I can't have chips or chocolate in the house. Found a bag of chicken chips the other day (not even a flavour I like that much) and polished off the entire thing... felt sick afterwards too.

Also - DH likes baking and makes choc chip cookies with chocolate melts - I keep having a few chocolate melts and then he goes to make them and the packet is gone, oops!

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:14pm
lol my salad starts basic and i just add what i feel like/have in the pantry lol.

Iceberg or Cos Lettuce
Grated cheese (love mozerella)
croutons
hard boiled egg/s
baked shredded chicken breast
mayo/ceasar/vinegarette/avaocado&garlic dressing

then add what i feel like.
grated apple
radish
celery
alfalfa
grated carrot
cubed/diced mango
avocado

mmmmmmm yummy! (i make it with chicken and have that as the meal, or have it as a side to some meat yum i want salad now lol)

mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:26pm
Ohh must try the banana thing!

Mine is Coke - Yeah i know its bad for you but i can quite happily polish off 2.25lt a day i really need to try drink more water
Im heavier now than when i was pregnant......
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:46pm
Mine is chocolate, always has been. I try to substitute with hot choc, but its just not the same.
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:05pm
Yum!! Just tried the banana 'ice-cream' and it was great! DH used the potato masher to push the banana down far enough so that it all got blended
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12