FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:16pm
Gosh I need to go and buy some pillows then huh? LOL

Thanks...I will try that tonight! I hope I get some decent sleep soon...I am starting to be really cranky....as if the hormones were not bad enough!! he he ha ha

Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:17pm
not too long now though, it'll go by fast.

how much are you showing now? i remember you were a bit concerned about it a few weeks back.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:26pm
Well...I am a bit bigger now but not big enough (I feel). My Doc and midwife say I am the right size...hmmm
I still haven’t bought any maternity cloths......but have decided that I now need to (as the two remaining pants that use to fit me are getting a bit too tight).

My mum think I am hardly showing still...I think people who don’t know I am pregnant still think I am FAT ...he he ha ha.

I am starting to get a few stretch marks on top half of my tummy so I guess I am about to get bigger??!! But I sure feel heavy!!!

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 5:51pm
Hrmm Janine, can't help but thinking that Paris being sick was maybe why she wasn't eating properly? Or has it been going on for ages?
Found anything out yet?
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 9:09pm
my 2 r crook now to!!! xander with a cold/throat/ear infection,is on amoxycillin 3x day,dimetapp n paracetemol approx 4 hrly.Harmony has cough n runny nose n is on dimetapp 4 hrly
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 9:37pm
poor babies. Dimetapp is fantastic stuff though.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 3:26am
yeah its helping dry up the runing noses in my house lol.
BECS

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 7:47am
yep and because it drys up the nose it stops that horrible night time cough. I love the person who invented it. Its saved me so many hours in sleep. okay ill stop now, I know I sound real sad.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:10am
lol, Roksana - my tummy just went from nothing to the biggest thing in the world overnight almost!! I still haven't got any stretch marks but I am not holding my breath - still 4 weeks to go and I am sure they will kick in soon! Have been really good about putting stuff on my belly though, even though that isn't supposed to work....

Janine - I hope Mike doesn't get home tooooo late, I hate it when Peter goes out by himself, lol, I can never sleep until he gets home!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:39pm
I started getting stretch marks really early..on the bottom half of my tummy and now I am getting a few on the top half....I have to go and get some cream to help with that.

Mum says my skin is not very flexible....so I am getting stretch marks....that could be why I am not huge yet...but just like you Ana, I have a feeling that I will wake up one day and have a massive tummy..lol

Gosh 4 weeks to go for you....wow!!!

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:05pm
Ana, 2 pregnancies later I don't have any stretch marks on my tummy... just some on my breasts, thighs and bum. You may not get any either!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:24pm
Funny huh? I have nothings on my breasts thighs or bum (yet)....mind you I still have time. LOL

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:38pm
try palmers cocoa butter formula.. it's great, i used it from the start both times though, but it's not too late cos it can help the ones you do have fade as well as making skin beautifully soft and it smells so yummy.
I don't have any stretch marks either, it's great.

Roksana, they say that people with stronger abdominal muscles can show later, and the muscles don't stretch as readily.. i must say that was the case for me with my first pregnancy, after beinga gymnast for over 11 years i think that has helped alot with being fit for pregnancy.

ha ha, becks, Paris is on amoxicillan too at the mo for a sore throat. still waiting on results of wee-test lol, but pretty sure it will come back as a uti. and yep she's starting to eat again, omigod i even got her to eat apple this morning! only 2 pieces, but still it's a start.. lets just wait and see how she does with the veges i plan to give her tonight.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 3:08pm
yep, that cocoa butter formula is great, I have been using Clarins toning aromatherapy stuff most of the pregnancy but I did go through a tube of that palmers one at the start.

becca - that would be a miracle, my mum has really bad ones, isn't it supposed to be genetic?? I wouldn't mind not getting any though

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 3:13pm
yeah its in the genes unfortunate me got them all over my tum  but hope to get sneaky tan ie sunbeds which will help fade them a bit more
BECS

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 2:05pm
I had hideous stretch marks after Maya was born, like big fat worms, probably because I didn't put anything on them, but now I use the Body Shop Body Butters and they have faded (with time) to almost non existent.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345