FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs it normal .......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 12:49pm
My best friend and hubby threw a surprise baby shower for me yesterday!!!! After me thinking he didn't care all last week.... It was so lovely, even if it was small as we don't know that many people here yet.
Just goes to show he is a great guy! (and I have a fantastic best friend too!)

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:10pm
that's really neat!! I love baby showers!! Even if they do force you to eat some disgusting babyfood and guess what it is.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:52pm
yeah, but the best thing about being a mum already, is, second time around you know exactly what's what!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:53pm
Oh no, I refuse to taste jake's baby food. It smells icky and looks foul. No thnak you!!! Luckily he just eats anything. I gave him some curry one ay to see if he would like it...turns out he's a wee bit too young. Loves garlic though!
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 7:54am
Thats awesome, Newmum.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 9:37am
lol, how did you know we had to try the gross babyfood!! I can't believe people feed that stuff to humans!!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 2:25pm
classic baby shower game.
did it at mine too. it was all i could do not to vomit
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 2:09pm
ew no - would never taste it - just know by smell and how it looks. lol. apart from the robinsons summer fruits baby rice... lol THAT is yummy

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:35pm
even hannah won't eat the baby food. i don't blame her at all.. makes me want to spew!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:38pm
and about the fighting thing. i don't exactly have a husband to get angry with but i remember getting reeeeeeeeeeally pissed off with my flatmate in dunedin quite a lot about the stupidest things. and it was weird because he is the coolest guy in the world!!!!!

i'm actually quite devastated that i didn't get to live with him when i wasn't pregnant, then maybe he'd understand that i'm not a complete nutter!!! (altho we are still good mates, so i can't have been that bad!)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 11:09pm
oooh, baby apples are good when you have pork roast...i think all of Jake's apples were eaten by us.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 9:03am
yep, we do that too.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:00am
Us too. LOL tho - Maya used to love pureed apple, now when I make stewed apple for pancakes she tells me "Don't cook it Mama, is yucky!"
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12