FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedContraception

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 12:46pm
LOL! That sounds so funny "gets the chop"... sorry, I think the baby hormones are making me a little crazy

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 11:05pm
I read that to my husband and asked him if he would consider it after we've had our three kids......he kept saying "get the chop" and shuddering!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 9:24pm
Willie absolutely refuse "the chop". I've told him that I will have one, possibly two more, and then if he doesn't get the chop he'd better find himself a new wife! We are using Natural Fertility as a contraceptive, basically because we don't want another baby before we get married next March, but if it happens then it's not the end of the world either, so it doesn't bother me that it's not a 100% effective method. It seems to work for us tho, 2 1/2 years nearly with no whoopsies. And yet I was on the Pill when I had my last "whoopsy" Maya!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12