FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPostpartum Weightloss Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
taimur264584 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taimur264584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Postpartum Weightloss Questions
    Posted: 07 September 2020 at 4:25pm
Hi Everyone!

I'm an American pregnant first time mom living in Germany. My baby is due in early June and I would like to know...

What are the best foods for me to eat to promote healthy weight loss while ensuring my baby gets proper nutrition?

Do any of you have tips for healthy and quick meals?

I plan on exclusively breastfeeding for at least 6 months and plan on resuming a vegetarian diet. As of now, I eat chicken a couple times a week and drink protein shakes/eat lentils and beans to make sure baby is getting plenty of protein.

Before my pregnancy, I was at a stage where I was beginning to accept my body and be happy with my level of fitness. It has taken me several years to reach this point. When I lived in the States, I battled with my weight and self esteem issues. I find it much easier to live a healthier lifestyle here. I would lIke to resume exercising as soon as possible. For moms here, when did you start exercising again? As of now, I'm limiting activity due to pain in my hips and lower back. Walking aggravates it even more.

I've gained 20 lbs and I know I'll gain more before the baby is born. I'm very eager to get on track again and be healthy. Thank you for all your support!https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/

Edited by taimur264584 - 08 September 2020 at 8:28am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply