FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat’s everyone doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pomikiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 9:49pm
Went to friends place for lunch with the kids.
And other friends have just left our place, we had pizzas and watched American Idol.

Such an exciting life, lol!

DD-Carys Amelia 17.03.06
Sponsored Links

Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 10:12pm
Well, I did nothing today, except go out to westfield to buy Janaya some shoes, and I tried on a whole lot of outfits that I cant afford.

Did nothing this evening but sit on the computer and watch the perfect storm. Trying to figure out how I can make $100 this week somehow, trademe is not an option as Ive already listed everything I can possibly think of.
Mummy to two beauties... Formerly Kaiz.
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 10:20pm

It was a gorgeous day today and we hardly had a chance to spend it outside.

Michaela gave us a sleep-in this morning (7:30am - bliss! Lol).  She had dance classes at 10:15am but first had her first big scrape after jumping off the steps onto the concrete driveway so we turned up late with war wounds.

We had a 3rd birthday party for M and the boys from our AN group immediately after dance and then after that I picked up a couple of bags of baby boy clothes and a rocker from my sis then drove to karori to pick up the carrycot I bought off trade me.

I was so pleased to get home at 3:30pm for a bit of R&R and was playing memory on the floor with Michaela when DH's cousin rang to ask if they could come around with their mum to visit her sis, my MIL, so I had to quickly straighten up the lounge and kitchen and change out of my sloppy clothes before our guests arrived.

Tonight, since M went to bed, I've been catching up on episodes of Lost and shortly I'll be heading up to bed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12