FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKings of Leon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kings of Leon
    Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:39am
I am so gutted! Kings of Leon are coming in March and I'm going to be in Fiji.

Kings Of Leon Info
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

MumsyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumsyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:43am
THANK YOU!
My wee girl is the love and light of my life!
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:48am
Kings of Leon....Fiji...
hmmm....

I know which one I'd prefer...    

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:49am
Gutted for ya Mel, funny they announce this ...was just last night I was saying to my brother that I'd consider going to see them live if they were to come over ...hmm a shame I can't just magically pull the money out of my backside.

They're saying they think the tickets will sell out fast....
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:51am
Yeah I was watching the news about it too. I just jokingly said to DH that we could fly down to Christchurch and see them there! He is considering that option!!!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:52am
Thank you! ... Hmm now to figure out how much tummy I will have by then
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:54am
Julia - you may have to buy two tickets

aussiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:45am
Yay! Saw this on the breakfast news...thinking of getting DH tix for christmas
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
Joscia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joscia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 11:34am

Yay!! I'm so stoked! We saw them in January and they were great! I will be 7 months by March though, so probably not quite so much dancing next time!

MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 4:35pm
Yeah not a fan really i only like a couple songs. would rather go see iron maiden
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:09pm
Ohhh cool I love Kings of Leon and am especially liking their new song and he looks way better with his hair cut off.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 10:51pm
Oh gutted the tickets are almost $100 Man what happened to ticket prices eh? I'd so go and its only 3 days after my bday but unfortunately seeing as you need to buy tickets now I won't have any money hmm may need to think this one over
kathyandbub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathyandbub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 11:13pm
oh my dp so so excited bout iron maiden last feb he flew to aus for 2 days just to see them lol. im so in love with kings of leon spesh the new stuff
BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 9:40am
i know two great bands and i think some kiwi music thing with Blindspot ( who r getting back together for it ) and weta all in march and i won't be going to any as my baby is due in march lol.

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 12:05pm
The kiwi thing is Homegrown and yep Blindspott are getting back together for it
 Post Reply Post Reply