FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedS26 Formula

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S26 Formula
    Posted: 29 February 2008 at 5:57pm
So I was doing the groceries today at Pak n Save and went to get Coopers formula and there were little signs where the S26 formula is saying "limit 2 tins per customer due to Formula shortage"

I've googled and can't find anything about it. Does anyone else know anything about this shortage? It wasn't just their baby formula it was for ALL of their formula range...

I'm puzzled...
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 6:38pm

Nope havn't heard anything spose I should be happy Josh is off formula now.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 7:32pm

No I havent heard anything either but we had a sign in the babt eisle last week saying sorry for their limited stock of all formulas. SO hmmm who knows. Glad Alize is on rice milk

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 8:55pm
Hmmmm I'll get DH to check tomorrow when he does the shopping and if it does say that I'll get him to buy a couple and then I'll go and buy a couple love our S26!
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 9:30pm
We got a can on Monday night and there were no signs of a shortage - we probably shop at the same PnS Royal Oak? Weird. Have you looked at the Foodtown Onehunga?

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 9:35pm
I avoid Royal Oak at the moment, especially with the reno's that are going on there, that carpark is a shambles. We drive to Sylvia Park now.. Love that store.

I didn't think of F/Town...good thinking.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 9:37pm
I can check at C/down for you?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 9:39pm
We'll be alright for now. If it carries on next week we won't be ok... thanks
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Reply Post Reply