FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCotton On Kids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cotton On Kids
    Posted: 16 December 2007 at 9:53pm
I'm so excited... I was down at Dressmart Onehunga and what should be there...?? A C.O.K shop!! I just love their baby clothes and their big girls stuff too...

It's right around the corner from Kebabs on Queen and the Indian place.. two shops down from Amazon... Happy Shopping!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 9:57pm
Are the prices good in the outlet store. I think their stuff is really cute but a bit overpriced for what it is in the main stores.

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 10:03pm
I was there on Friday and they were still unpacking all of the boxes.. I'll let you know, cause I'll be back there this week to check out the prices.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 11:13pm
I went to C O K whenin welly and got 2 really cool 'Santa Rocks' for Rhyley and bargain at $5 each.
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 11:21pm

The tees we got are very cool Ann I am wrapped such  a good price

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 11:41pm
Rhyley wore the green one today kels... he looked sooo cute (went with his green Havianvarna (sp??) jandals)

has Alize wore his yet?

Edited by AnnC
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2007 at 12:06am

no it was too hot today Ann so Alize was in just a nappy. He will wear his this week sometime

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2007 at 7:25am
They've just opened a shop in Palmy last week. everything is very cute.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2007 at 10:49am
Personally, while I think some of their things are quite cute, I have taken a stand AGAINST this store, for their inappropriate 'sexualisation' of babies. "bootylicious", "I'm a tits man", "Mmmmm....boobies", "lock up your daughters".... etc etc etc are just a few examples of their t-shirt slogans that I think are completely wrong, and absolutely inappropriate for our babies to be wearing.

My opinion only of course
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 10:35am

I wasn't impressed with them after my SIL kindly bought Ella a cute T there on the spur of the moment, but accidentally got it one size too small.  So I took it in the next day, price tag still attatched and all, and they refused to let me exchange it for the next size up - I said 'what if I bring the receipt in then'?  NOPE, they said, then the girls who I won't use bad names about because they're working retail and it's Christmas so I kinda think they might have their reasons for being so snotty (...but...so...tempting... mustn't...use...mean...names....) said that they tell all their customers to try the clothing on the child before buying it because the store will not exchange it for any reason.  WTF?!? 

Andie
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 11:01am

Where is the shop in Palmy??

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 12:09pm
Andie, I would take that further as I am pretty sure the consumer guantees act means they can't say that.

And as for working retail at xmas beinga n excuse to be rude - no way! I did it for years (and loved it) and there is never any excuse to be rude, that is pretty much kids that age these days (lol) so call them whatever you like!)
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 12:23pm
Hamilton dressmart also has has one of these, but the staff there sound a lot nicer than the ones that u encountered.
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 1:08pm
I went down there today, and I brought Cooper two sleeveless onesie's for $6 each they would normally retail for $8, so not too bad, not everything was reduced which I couldn't understand as I'm sure that's the point of DM is that everything will be up to 70% cheaper than the actual retail shops... it's still a bit disorganised in there as they've only been open 3 days, and it was very busy..
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 7:09pm
In Downtown Becks, where the magazine shop used to be.
The Palmy one has undies and adults range, great for older kids my 11yr old niece loves their clothes.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply