FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedjust wanted to say

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just wanted to say
    Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:18pm
i just wanted to say, to all you women who have lost babies, whether stillborn or by mc how amazing and strong i think you all are.

When you are pregnant, (most of the time) you love them with all your soul from day one, i know i did with caitlyn, and to have that taken away from you would be, imo the cruelest thing.
It doesnt matter if your child was 21 years old or 2 months gestation, children grow first in your heart and when your heart is broken, it takes a long time to heal.

Anyway, just wanted to say that, i think your all so amazing and strong and fantastic and i wish you all the very very best in your future pregnancies etc xx

and also, thankyou for being so open about your experiences, when im having a bad day with c it puts the perspective on things
Sponsored Links

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 4:36pm
Aww thanks
That means a lot and I really think you summed it up well, its so true no matter how far along you are in pregnancy its still a child in your heart and to lose it is the most horrible thing ever, I cant even begin to explain how I feel about losing our baby, I felt so...empty for days and Im only just coming right now with the support of my fiancè.
Time is a healer

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:00pm
Thanks for your kind words!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
 Post Reply Post Reply