FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDo I need a double buggy ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:39pm
ahh still not sure !

I will show this thread to DH and see what he thinks
cos on the one hand , Ty might walk more than he wants to sit ...
But on the other hand

.....shopping for baby stuff .....

Sponsored Links

flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:26pm
I've got the same age gap as you I think, about 21 months, but I walk all of the time all over the place. We ended up with a second hand P&T sport. We live rurally and everything is on the main street, so no point taking a car, but at the same time when I look at where DD is at now, asking her to walk that far down, and then around and back, will probably be too much. Especially when the weather isn't ideal and we need the covers on.

So I guess it just depends
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
crafty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crafty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 4:11pm
We have the same age gap and i didn't buy one but now have changed my mind. At first i used frontpack/sling for the baby but find that i want to be more free than that allows now. I also thought ds might be better able to walk but we walk heaps and he's just too little and slow. He is a very chilled out guy and i think will still want to be in there in another year tbh so we're looking on tme.

Friends have kids though who refuse to go in pram so depends on personality i think. We held out till baby almost 4 months and still no hurry. I put baby right up at the back of the buggy with it reclined and toddler sits on the front with his feet up on the bar by the wheel and we go everywhere like this no probs.

HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 8:37pm
Kelly I would wait till a little bit further along, you don't know how quickly Ty will start walking and how far he will be able to walk once bubs is actually here.

I keep looking at P&T prams for the double kit and DD is going to be 22months before we even start TTC lol. Fairly sure she will be walking most of the time if we went anywhere and will probably stick bubs in a pack, DP wants to get an ergo for the next one.

JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:50am
I just waited to see what happened after he was born, and I have since gotten sick of walking with the pram and ds1 in a backpack, and bought a cheap MB terrain double off TM, its good except DS keeps hitting the baby cause he can reach that far.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12