FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight Loss to help with pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:37pm
I have found this week hard. I got AF yesterday and tend to eat a bit around this time. I don't think I have lost any weight this week but hopefuly I haven't gained. I will weigh myself tomorrow.

Oh another note DH sperm coutn came back today with only 7% normal but he had 192 million! Do anyone know anything about this? We have a doc appointment on Monday to talk about it.

Hope evryone else's week has gone better than mine

Sponsored Links

sweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:44pm
hey blondie I hope you get some answers tomorrow :)
I haven't heard of anything like that, if you do a google search about it and type Ohbaby in as well it might show up some old threads about the same thing.

I always gain 1-2kg around AF time.
Mintyfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:15pm
I am sitting at 102kg, which I'm happy with - I know I lose slowly, but I am losing.

I bloat really easily - some days I'll have a flatter tummy than others and when I am bloated I look 6 months pregnant. Any ideas why anyone?
Waiting Patiently View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting Patiently Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:06am
Hey ladies i'm at about 90kgs and i need to loose between 5 & 10kgs just so things are back to to normal DH just had his sperm test so just waiting on those results before we can go to much further

I have tried everything with the gym but seem to be struggling to keep at it. I have just started a new job so hopefully when i'm on my shifts i will be ok to go to the gym 3 mornings a week
Have been trying for 26 months and we are waiting for our baby to tell us they're ready to be ours
lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:15am
Good luck to all you guys!!! I hope you'll find something that will really help you out to reach your weight goals.

You can pm me if you want to try the program i am now which is i found effective & makes me feel great since i used it.

Regards
Waiting Patiently View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting Patiently Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:29am
I can't access my messages now lightning can you please send to estelle.grace@live.com
Have been trying for 26 months and we are waiting for our baby to tell us they're ready to be ours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:01am
Hi waiting patiently,

Yeah can't reply to your PM. ok email sent.

Originally posted by Waiting Patiently Waiting Patiently wrote:

I can't access my messages now lightning can you please send to estelle.grace@live.com
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:06pm

Gosh I been MIA...which is typical of me! Anywhos have spent the past week off work with a sick son....and sick me. Am also home again today...luckily I can do work from home...some parts anyway.

Anywhos I've decided that I really miss.....the domestic life! I mean I enjoy my work and that, but I miss being able to spend the morning cleaning around the house, hanging out with my son, and not having to frantically clean and cook and do the afternoon and bedtime routine when I get home after work or try and do a rush job in the morning!

So I figured....the sooner I lose weight.....the sooner I'll feel ok with getting pregnant....the sooner I can try and get pregnant..the sooner I'll be pregnant..the sooner I go on maternity leave.

A good thing is that my partner has now decided he wants to do something about his weight as well which is good. So today my goal is to schedule my exercise for the next two weeks.

Séraphine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Séraphine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:55pm
Hey, I know this is totally not a healthy approach at all, but I'm quite overweight, we got UTD with DD with me being only slightly lighter than I am now ... but haven't been able to get UTD as easy this time around.

I'm seriously thinking of using Optifast to drop some weight. Has anyone tried this?

Because I am heavy 10kg would make an awesome difference, to be at the lower end of my BMI I need to loose around 35kg.

I do know how to loose weight the proper way, I've done it before, since my MC earlier in the year I've been eating myself stupid, I've put on 7kgs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:23pm
Come'on guys! The program im using is very easy and simple as long as you will do it correctly. It's been a month when i used it and now i lost 5 kilos!!! Which is pretty amazing! Easy as 3-2-1! Everyone is welcome to pm me to ask for the site where you can actually get a free sample. :)
Séraphine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Séraphine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by lightning8 lightning8 wrote:

Come'on guys! The program im using is very easy and simple as long as you will do it correctly. It's been a month when i used it and now i lost 5 kilos!!! Which is pretty amazing! Easy as 3-2-1! Everyone is welcome to pm me to ask for the site where you can actually get a free sample. :)

^ spam? or serious?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:21pm
Im serious just wanting to share
Clara269424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara269424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2021 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by blondie23 blondie23 wrote:

I'll start off. I have been told ot lose about 7kg (atleast) as I am having trouble getting pregnant. So far i have lost 0.5kg but I am not sure how long my motivation will continue. I really want to get a BFP and am getting impatient.

Good luck everyone

I put on 15kg and most of that was put on in the first trimester because of MS And then in the last trimester a lot of my gain was also fluid retention. 7 weeks after birth I am now 3kg off my pre preg weight I read somewhere that 12 - 18kg is the normal range.

If you can keep active and avoid comfort eating (definitely harder for me during the pandemic) you can definitely lose weight even during your pregnancy.

The recommended 150 minutes a week of moderate exercise (or 75 minutes of more intense exercise) definitely helps. That's a couple of walks or online cardio / Zumba / HIIT classes a week.

Yoga helped me lose my weight a lot faster.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way.

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked for me during my pregnancy when I started gaining too much weight.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results.

Good luck!

Mandy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123