FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRepromed Auckland Girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Georgiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repromed Auckland Girls
    Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:44am
Hi all.

I saw the Repromed Chch group and felt a little envious..
Im just wondering how many of you are having treatment at Auckland Repromed?
And if you are, then what stage you are all at?

DH and I have been TTC for 10 months now and have just started at Repromed. We have just had our first round of Clomid and are about to enter the dreaded TWW.
My scan was really positive with 2 ideal follies and 1 little one... so I'm really nervous.. it would just be my luck to end up with twins...which would be scary but wonderful. I guess I even more nervous that AF will once again arrive and ruin my hopes of a Jan baby... :-(

Would love to hear any stories from Repromed AK girls...

Erin

TTC#2
8th round of clomid 100mg
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
Sponsored Links

SunshineWife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:38pm
Hi Erin,

I am with Auck Repromed too. We had an IVF ICSI end of March/April and it was a BFN and no frosties left :(
We'll be going back to them in a couple of months to do another IVF and in the meantime DH is on various supplements and acupuncture and we're thinking of going to the Naturopath in BrownsBay too to see if there is anything else we can do in preparation for the next cycle.

So are you doing an IUI this month? Or does Clomid simply stimulate your ovaries and then it's left to you and DH to BD?

The rest of us girls are hanging out in the IVF chat thread (there's a mixture of cities, countries even, and different clinics!) so feel free to join in there too :)

And good luck with your TWW, twins would be amazing! At least you wouldn't have to worry abotu whether your bub would ever get a sibling later on! That's how I look at it anyway =)
Me 27, DH 25 (MFI)
IVF + ICSI March '11 BFN and no frosties

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:34am
Thanks Sunshine Wife.. I hadn't looked at the IVF thread because we are not at that stage.

But I'll go now. THX

TTC#2
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
charliehorse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charliehorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:25pm
I was with Repromed AKL for 2 years... Had a good experience. bummer we had to move to Fertility Plus to do our government funded IVF.

Good luck to you georgiegirl
catie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:09pm
hi
We're with Repromed and are very happy - having got a BFP yesterday! (IVF + ICSI)
We'd previously been with F+ for several IUIs, who were lovely but seemed over-worked.
IVF & ICSI in April 2011
BFP!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:11pm
WOW Catie...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!

Thats just the best news.. I LOVE hearing about BFP's!

Charlie Horse, Good luck with your June IVF... Sending your lots of Sticky Baby Dust.

TTC#2
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
mtjt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:22pm
hi girls... we are quite interested in checking out Repromed Akl as we have not got much satisfaction with FAH.

Any comments about them?? I would like to do my homework on this clinic and Dr Gudex's success rates too!
TTC 5 years
Me 39 & DH 47 (antibodies and DNA frag issue)
1st/2nd/3rd ivf/icsi - Jan,Sept, Dec 09
4th ivf/icsi - May 10 bfn
5th ivf/icsi/tesa Dec 10
6th ivf/icsi/tesa. June 11
SunshineWife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:36pm
Hey mtjt, I'm with dr Gudex too, did one ivf Icsi but unsuccessful and no frosties...almost feel like the first cycle was treated a bit like test run....and they didn't offer anything too different at the review session.... However I was happy with the clinic overall and dr Gudex too...we will go back to him, probably next month. I think because you have a lot of history and learnt from previous cycles he might be able to suggest something different and more specific to your case?
Good luck! :)
Me 27, DH 25 (MFI)
IVF + ICSI March '11 BFN and no frosties

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:04pm
Hi Mtjt,
I can't help you with a comparison, as DH and I have only used Repromed Ak. But we are really happy with the service Dr Gudex is lovely... funny and personable. I really recommend him.

Hi SW. Good luck for next month... TTC is so emotional isn't it... I really hope you get your BFP with your next treatment.

AFM, After 3 rounds of clomid, and an HSG that showed I have one blocked tube, we have finally just on Monday done our first IUI, so I'm now in the dreaded TWW, and its going really S L O W....

Sending out extra sparkly baby dust to you all.

TTC#2
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
 Post Reply Post Reply