FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat carseats do you recommend??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zoeymil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeymil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What carseats do you recommend??
    Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:58am
So i need to upgrade Millie from her capsule and i wondered what people would recommend for her next seat?? I want her to be rear-facing still as she is only 10kgs and there is lots of different seats on the market!!
Ideas please!!!
Sponsored Links

Mamma2N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamma2N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:00pm
Check out the Carseat tread in the 'In the news' forum, lots of info in there with recommended seats for extended RFing. sorry would link to it but I'm one hand typing
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 6:49pm

DD is 20 months and has got a Safety 1st Omega from BabyCity it goes from birth up to 45 kilos and R/F up to 15 kilos.

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:36pm
Here is the link

Carseats

This topic is a personal head ache of mine!!!
Muz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:37pm
I have just purchased a Cosco for my daughter - RF to 16kg, so far so good, no complaits and was a great price
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:51pm
I am looking at Evenflo tribute 5, Cosco scenera & phil & teds bebe recline........
still havent decided which one will be the best one and i can only see that the evenflo has side impact testing.......

This carseat buying is a full time research job
zoeymil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeymil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:26pm
I think i have decided on the radian carseat, i'm hoping that some will be in stock in NZ.... i really need to make a desision because Millie is getting big in her capsule now!!!
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:24am
We got given a Mothers Choice Monza, which is only rear facing up to 9kg. I was a bit worried, but the reviews are all good Im probably just paranoid about keeping my DS rear facing for as long as possible.

Post Reply Post Reply