FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGirls from Fertility Friend sign in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 67>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls from Fertility Friend sign in here
    Posted: 27 September 2005 at 10:11am
Hey girls i hope you made it here and all that jazz :D lemme know ur here and come meet all the rest of the girls they are fantastic around here :)

Jess
Sponsored Links

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 10:58am
Hey Jess!!!

Yes I found my way here!!!

Will have to figure out how to set up my sig now!

Looks like a cool place will go have a look around. Catch ya later!!!
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:04am
ok lets see if the sig worked!!
Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:05am
YAY hehehe im gonna keep my FF ticker until i get pregnant then im gonna play around and find a cool one :D tehehehe

How are ya going Kiwimummy?? Got a bump yet???
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 3:50pm
Hey again!!!

Yes jess I have a pot belly already probably all the weight I didnt lose from last time LOL.

It is great to have emoticons again!!!

Hope everyone else finds there way over here.

Jess I'll have to try and catch you on messenger again soon!!

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 5:48pm
Hi guys
thanks jess this site is much better than the other one. hope they don't start charging. sorry typing one handed again, k is attatched to me! love the emoticons right i'm off to have a look around too. thanks again jess
mel
nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 5:56pm
ok where do i go to get a wee picture like u guys have got. can't seem 2 navigate my way round just yet.
mel
nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 5:59pm
just as a matter of interest, how come we all joined 1 jan 1900????
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 6:35pm
Hey Mel glad you found us!!!

Right at the top of the page click on profile and you can choose a pic from there.

Hey its cool seeing the actual time people posted too in our time zone!! Have just got Z off to bed and ate way too much for dinner again as I was STARVING and then I feel sick for the rest of the night when will I ever learn???

Mel how are the school hols going so far at your place??

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:16pm
Thats ok girls i know how much we all love the emoticons hehe

Tell ya wat its hard not temping but its also good coz then im not getting my hopes up i was horribly dashed last month was in tears when AF turned up At least this time i wont be so upset

Heres hoping Carissa joins us here soon to aye
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 7:21pm
Oh BTW i have delinked my chart but when something interesting happens ill post it up for ya
kella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:30pm
Hi there,

I'm guessing you all came from fertility friend?
I am using fertility friend for the second month now, but it is our 3rd month trying oficially.
Welcome to Oh Baby.

Helen
kella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:31pm
oops I meant it is my 3rd month using fertility friend and our 4th month trying.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 8:12am
Hey there Kella yup we are all from Fertility Friend but unless you are a paid VIP member you cant access the boards so alot of the girls from the buddy group couldnt chat to each other
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 8:45am
Bugger I lost my post!!!

Jess I cant believe it is just over 2 months til your wedding day!!! That time has gone so quick.

Morning Mel!!!

Hi Kella, yes we have all moved over from FF. Good luck with your charting I found it great for figuring out what my body was doing.

Have a good one all!!!

kella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 9:33am
I wasn't using the comunity boards anyway, I went on just to look around a few times but found the american conversations hard to follow sometimes, so I just stuck to Oh Baby, for me its no big loss.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 11:01am
Kiwimummy yer i know haha mum is coming down in 3 weeks and we are going to try on my wedding gown coz it comes in next month YAY im so excited :D

How are you doing today i have had like strange cramping different but not getting hopes up they will only get dashed haha
carissah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carissah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 8:38am
Hi Girls.

I finally found you all
Glad to hear everyone is all well. Jess you dont have long to go till you test. I bet you can't wait. When are you going to test?

Kiwimum - I hear you have a little bump too. How exciting. You mustn't have long to go till you go for your scan? I am feeling 100% better, but still have the odd day where I am sick. Can't wait for the 20 week scan

Well off to have a look around the site. Great website to and it is nice to have it in our own time Mel.
nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 8:51am
Hi all
Yeah, Carissa you found us. Now we just need to entice kirsty and sarah over here and I think that is everyone??? Yes I am loving this site, especially because it is a nz site, can't believe I didn't discover it earlier. Well I am now trying to figure out how to add photos, will get the hang of it soon I am sure, each website is slightly different.
Kiwimum, the holidays are not going too bad, a few behavioural issues to deal with but nothing that some time out hasn't sorted out. We are off to visit a friend from kindy today and then maybe to nana and grandads, tomorrow we are off to visit another kindy friend, and that is one whole week over, only one to go. So I guess the old holidays aren't too bad afterall.
Right best be off now, lots to do before we go. Have a good one all
Mel
Three beautiful boys.

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 8:53am
Yes I figured it out. This is my darling super loving 4 year old. As you can see K is really enjoying the cuddle.
Mel
Three beautiful boys.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 67>