FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs She Weird??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is She Weird??
    Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:00am

Harmony is alreaady trying to sit up when shes lying on the floor!!!!!! She only 3 1/2 months old!!!!!tell me shes not strange lmao

She seems to be more onto it than Xander was at this age ie her tired signs are rubbin her eyes,Xander pulled his ear or suked his thumb n wasnt til he was a lot older(1yr +) that he even began the eye rubbing!! She may have just piked it up from seeing him do it perhaps?

when i pull her up by her hands to the sittin position she carries her head too not like when littlies leave head behind.do i make sense lol???

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:24am
Jake had really good head control when he was born. everyone remarked on it. He was tying to sit and stuff early too I think

Also, it kinda makes sense that Harmony wuld see Xander and think, wow, that big boy can do so much stuff, and try and imitate him. jake imitates the big kids at dycare. it's so cute. So she's not strange at all!!!! Advanced I'd call it!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:41am
hehe cool i may have an einstein to make me rich lmao
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:41pm
Hey Ayja's doing really well with sittin gtoo. i can sit her on my knee now and just hold her waist and she'll sit and look around. she spends her time fixated on mike or paris... today she was sittin gon my knee and no matter what i did i couldn't get her to look away from what paris was doing. i have a feeling she'll be off in no time just so she can go over to be where her sister is. we have a toy ont he playgym that has two ball thingies, and you pull one and the other comes up, and vice versa..i always make them level. as soon as you stick her under there, she grabs the same one each time, and pulls it down on one side till she can suck one of them.   i definately think that 2nd kids learn things quicker.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:54pm

yeah Nath reckons h will be walking/crawling a lot sooner then when xander learnt!!!

Its funny cos i tense my tummy when H tries to sit up when shes on floor

BECS

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 2:43pm
there is a baby at creche named Mica who does the same thing and she is 15 weeks old. really strong neck for a babe that age!
it's funny watching her because it must take sooo much effort to try and do it. strong tummy muscles too i guess!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 4:41pm
is mica like Mika or like Misha? oooh, nevermind, just remembered where I know the name from.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 10:58pm
lol. omigod, tonight we sat and watched as ayja wriggled from side to side, as if she was going to roll almost, but she wriggled and wriggled till she was next to her oc-ma-pus (paris's word for Ayja's octopus toy) and each time she managed to reach it and make it work she would get REALLLLY excited and kick and giggle. soo funny.

she also has a real obsession for this cushion we have on our couch, paris did too at her age. it's fur, and is bright blue with black in it. every time i go to feed her i have to make sure it's not on the couch where she can see it or she won't drink - she just spends her time fixated on this damn cushion!.. tonight mike gave it to her to hold while she was on his knee, and she was cracking up at it.

my kids are weird... in the true sense of the word!!!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:04am
I think all kids are weird. Jake spent the entire day obsessed with half a plastic green egg. he worked out if he scraped it just right over the flooring, it made a nasty noise, similar to nails on the blackboard. He sat for HOURS doing that and giggling.
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:11pm
We thought abby would be slow moving as her two brothers do everything for her, but she was crawling at 6 months and pulling herslef up by 7. She is now 7 and a half months and is walking around the furniture and sitting. I miss my helpless little baby!
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 12:35pm
Lizzie - I hate that noise!!

Janine - lol, I don't think Josef could ever be fixated away from my boob at feeding time - he is definitely daddys boy when it comes to that LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 4:57pm

my girl is too cute!!! shes such a`chaterbox and loves blowing rasberries hehe

this was taken bout 20 mins ago doing rasberries lol

BECS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:42am
Lizzle... maybe I'm retarded and it's spelt Mika. Anyway, sounds like that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:43am
Hannah's first smile and gurgling was at the washing pile. Then she became fixated on the lampshade on the ceiling. I think she thought it was a face. Strange kid.
Gwyn_n_Pete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn_n_Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 4:14pm
Gracie was doing the same thing at 3 n a half months n she crawled at about 4 and a half. She started walking at 8 months aswell. You should be very proud lol ;)
Gwyn
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gracejenkins

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 10:07pm
oh gosh i cant imagine her crawling at 4 1/2 mnths!!!! I dont want her to grow up that fast lol.she can stay immobile for way longer i think hehehehe
BECS

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:18pm
Hi Gwyn. Long time no see huh...well apart from the see thing as this is an internet thing....you get the idea. How's Gracie going?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn_n_Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 9:11pm
Haha yeah I get what you mean.... I'm just slack LOL and we don't have the net at home. Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! How is everything goin'? Boy or Girl? Gracies goin so well, she's just such a handful aye I'm tired all the time running after her!!!! She's alot of fun though, I love being a mum.
Gwyn
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:35pm
we have no idea what sex the bay is. it's driving me crazy. Am trying to predict but my past skills are not so good, so still have no idea.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn_n_Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:57am
LOL are you going to find out?! Did you find out with Jake?! I know what you mean by bad guessing skills aye, before we found out we were having a girl we both thought we were having a boy, had a name sorted and everything LOL
Gwyn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>