FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wow
    Posted: 07 July 2005 at 9:50pm
Well, have just come from the bedroom. I've been feeling really crappy recently, I think I told you I had that big bleed thing and then nothing, and stuff has been weird. Well, I decided to go to the doctor but thought I would do pregnancy test first, to rule anything out...well,...you can guess the result.
I'm really unsure about all this. I mean jake is still a bubba and I know some of you have babies close togthether but I always thought we would have ours spaced out a little more. And another baby means we would ave to come back to NZ and as much as I love NZ, my husband loves japan so muhc, he doesn't have much in the way of qualifications. I feel like I am bringing him back to nothing if we come back. I just don;t know how to tell him. We had all these plans and now it looks like we won't be able to do it. To tell the truth it was the same wiht Jake, we had all these plans and we adjusted, but we would have to move COUNTRIES, get new jobs and have a new bubba all at the same time. OMG OMG OMG. I just don't know how to feel or what to do. I gues a part of me kinda wants to come home...oh i don't know what I want. Life should do what I tell it, not do its own thing. How rude!
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 9:51pm
OMG pregnant through TWO summers...that's just mean!!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 10:10pm
wow lizzle.. you sound like you are freaking out a fair bit (which is perfectly ok.. i think a fair few of us have done that lately!) why would you have to move countries? is it about the number of kids you are allowed in japan or am i thinking of china?

All i can say is think of the advice you would usually give to anyone else who posted on here. Tell him. It is not something you should have to go through alone.. you have to do it sometime and while it seems like it's better to delay the inevitable, the sooner you tell him the sooner you can work it all out, talk it through and figure out what is best for you all.   

Yes, he may love Japan, but i am very very sure that he loves you more.

calm down, talk to him, tell him exactly all your feelings.. exactly what you have written on here.. and take it from there.

I know where you are coming from.. me and mike had big plans too, i would graduate, we'd both be working, things would be different the second time around.. but hey, plans change, and not always for the worse.. just different. I told mike straight away, I can't keep this sort of thing to myself. He freaked out, and it took him a while to get used to it, but now he is a wonderful dad to his 2 girls. I'm still getting there with nursing, still relying on his wage for another 12 months, and trying to juggle 2 kids. but i wouldn't change it for the world.

big hugs to you, keep us posted, you'll work it all out, you just have to give him a chance to think it through too. don't go out of your mind worrying about what he might or might not think..find out for sure.

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:29am
wow Lizzle, geez what a huge shock for you! So how far along are you? My sisters were 13months apart and were pretty close had the same friends etc. How come you would have to come back to nz? Is it for support from your family?    Have you been to the doctor yet? Just quite worried about you with the bleed and all, Please get it checked out if you havent alreaday as it could be an eptopic pregnancy. Big hugs.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 9:06am
Gosh....I can see why you are panicking.....but again why do you have to move back to NZ? As far as I knew China has a restriction on the number of babies allowed per couple.....

I agree with Janine and Maria..tell your hubby and get your self to a doctor.

Big coming your way.....Keep us posted!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:06am
I'd have to come back just because we couldn't afford the daycare costs, it would work out that any money we were earning over here would be eaten by that, and just be really difficult. Wed need a bigger place which would cost a ton of money too. Just costs would escalate to the point where living here would no longer be viable.
Told huybby last night and both of us are in a bit of a shocked state, however last nights terrrorist news about london certainly put things in perspective, and we are trying to think positively, but I'll go to the doctor on the weekend first before we make any concrete plans about what we are doing. thanks everyone!!
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 12:39pm
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you too, It will work out in the end!!

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:08pm
Wow, Liz! I'm thinking of you.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:19pm
Well Liz...Good luck at the doctors!

No matter what happens, I am sure all will be fine!

Thinking of you!!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:09pm
was thinking today about how i was really sure i was not pregnant, but had an inkling that if I wasn't, something was really wrong. My mum had cancer at 21 and I was feeling like maybe I would have cancer or something.
So today I was thinking, I'll be going home to have a bewautiful bubba, it could have been I was going home to have chemo. It could be a really bad situation, and it's not!!! So am feeling positive and upbeat about this...scared as anything about the future, but I refuse to see this as "ruining our life"

thanks for everyone's support!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 4:23pm
I want to say congrats, but I'm not sure if that's what you want! But I'm glad you told your hubby, so you guys can do all the decision making together. And Jake will love having a baby brother or sister, there's only 13 mths between me and my brother and a lot of the time we want to kill each other but mostly it's ok.
Good luck with your decision making.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 1:21am
thanks emma. I'm feeling more positive about stuff now. Am actually looking forward to telling mum and dad as I know they will be so happy to learn we are coming home. Whn i left with jake he was six weeks old and i felt so guilty as they have already missed out on so much, so i guess there is a silver lining. that and have already began to imagine food that I'lkl be able t6o eat on a regular basis. I am going to weigh like 200kg!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 8:34pm
good to hear you are feeling better about things. It's scary as heck but it all works out. good thing is, Jake won't quite be old enough to have the major jealousy thing.. Paris isn't too bad and she's older.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 1:26am
Hey, paris' birthday is coming up Janine. What are you guys gonna do?
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:08am
Party at McDonalds.. lol - costs less than having a huge do at home like i did last year, less stressful, and I don't have to clean up - it's a win-win situation. Just have to go through the cake books with Paris and see which one she wants. I know she's nuts on Hi-5, but i don't wanna buy one of those cakes with just a picture of them on it.. I like creative cakes.. made by me. lol.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 12:23pm
yeah, I've been debating over Jake's first birthday cake since he was about three monthsold!!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:37pm
Paris's was miffy cos she was obsessed with miffy at that stage.. and i couldn't find anything miffy.. so handmade the invites, and just had blue red and yellow balloons and streamers, and plates and cups. I think i went a little overboard.. but it looked so kewl. Am thinking she might go for a spot, laa-laa or my little pony cake this year.

so, have you come up with what cake you are gonna have, or still thinking?

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:58pm
have decided on a "bob the builder" theme. jake isn't really keen on anything at the moment so I can decide hehehe. I like Bob. Mum is going to send some stuff over and we have an amzing 100yen store (like the $2 shop, but with fantastic stuff - one nearby is seven floors!!!). In the Aussie wwbirthday cookbook, there is a dumptruck which i think I can convert slightly. So we'll go to the zoo, have birthday food there, and have the cake when we get home.

the only stuff jake likes now is anything noisy and anything we say he can't have (dad's cell, the video, CDs, the sub woofer)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:16pm
yeah, the good thing about first birthdays and first xmases is you can get all the "first" stuff, the basics.. we got stuff like building blocks, stacking cups, shape sorters all that.. now we just build on it each xmas ans birthday. Paris has so much little people stuff it's scary - i think i'm addicted to buying it.

bob the builder is so kewl.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 9:36am
yum, birthday cake is so cool!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>