FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAm I over reacting?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 10:46pm
Oh good, he's worked out that honesty is the best policy. Good on you for being tolerant as well... as long as you aren't being hurt by it.

Cool that you've found someone to hang with! It'll only be a matter of time before you have too many to cope with

Know how you feel with the growing... seems like only yesterday that Hannah was born. Was looking at photos and how small she used to be! Definitely not small now... little chubber.
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 10:48am
my friend just had a baby. I'd forgotten how little and fragile they are. jake looks like a monster next to her.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 11:11am
We were watching the videos of Maya's first birthday yesterday, and I can't get over how litte she was and how much she has grown! It's scary. Next time round I think I will appreciate it more, instead of wanting Maya to hurry up and start rolling, crawling, walking...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123