FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedweight loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weight loss
    Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:32pm
have decided it's time to bite the bullet and go on a diet. So am trying desperately to lose weight., After having Jake I was actually smaller then I've been in about two years!! But I really want to keep it off and lose more. Of course I can feel it all sneaking back on. Anyone else want to join forces with the weightloss? I figure if we can support each others ywith the joys and "joys" of motherhood, we can support each other losing weight. Who's with me!!!??
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:35am
love to - once i have this baby that is.... was trying to before i got pregnant but you know how that goes...

kerryberry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerryberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 12:12pm
Yeah I would love to once I have had this baby too, as I have a man to marry six months later and I want to look my finest......He he he he!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:50pm
my diet is not ging well. have found a place to get pies from......
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 5:30pm
now if you have to walk to get the pie it wont be too bad...remember the thing about weight loss is you have to expend more energy than you eat...so chocolate bikkies are okay so long as you dont eat them while sitting on the couch, after you have been sitting on the couch, after you have got out of bed and all you are doing after eating the bikkies is going to bed to sleep. except if you are pregnant then the rules dont apply.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 7:50pm
no..the pie is in the freezer. I've been putting off this weight loss thing for so long, cause I live on the fourth floor, with no lift! So having to lug the increasingly chubby one and his paraphenalia up and down the stairs has really toned up my arms...pity about the thighs and bum!!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:38am
how many floors in the building? when i was working and wanted to exercise i used to walk up the stairs to the ninth floor in my lunch break - when i started it took ages and i was a mess when i reached the top, but eventually it got easier and i could do it twice...and it will eventually be good for your bum and thighs too. just imagine if you didnt have to walk up those stairs every day - you might have a bigger bum...

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 12:41pm
yeah, there are only four floors in my apartment building. And it just about kills me having to walk up and down them everyday!
gytsrik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gytsrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 1:42pm
I'd love to join you in the weight loss side of things I'm a big girl before i got pregnant, and am back to pre-pregnancy weight, but have a long way to go to a weight i'm happy with.
Mummybrain - For parents!
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:28pm
I will definately be along for the ride when I have had this baby! I have only put on 10 kilos so far (how I do not know as I usually only need to look at a piece of cake and I go up a size...) but I was a bit big before getting pregnant anyway! I went to aquafit - swimming for pregnant ladies today, made me feel good!!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 11:13pm
I;m off to Thailand in a few weeks, and am dreading wearing a swimsuit, but just saw a web-site of the hotel and there were soooo many really really fat people...in speedos....I;m in!!!!!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 10:23am
Don't worry lizzle... heard that Thailand is full of fat american men with their lovely open shirts and thick gold chains. only problem is they usually have a tiny thai girl by their side
(Though at least if they are occupied they won't hit on you!)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 10:46am
yeah, think the accompanying husband and baby might put them off as well???? hehe
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 5:47pm
you'd hope so, but you never know with those types
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 1:27pm
hey, and if you don't like fat american men there are always the fat sleazy German ones, hahahaha.
No really, have a great holiday, hope it is lovely and warm for you!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 1:03pm
yeah me too. the tickets were so cheap...monsoon season. But i figure it can't rain EVERY day...well, we'll see. Even if it does, at least I;m not at work!
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:23pm
we went to Rarotonga when it was rainy season. It poured every night and was beautiful every day. Hope the weather in Thailand does the same for you.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 1:23pm
You are making me so jealous!! I can't believe how cold it is getting here now - I have been spoiled by central heating in Europe too long!! Just hope it warms up by the time baby arrives!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 12:54pm
Ok ladies, I am serious now!! Once this baby is here I have to lose weight!! We took a photo yesterday to send to the rellies and friends overseas and I am officially the size of 3 houses.... I was pretty shocked as the scales don't say I have put on that much weight (15kg) but I look disgusting!!
We are taking another photo tonight, maybe it was the pink t-shirt... will try in black tonight, teehee

sez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 7:10pm
My son is also nine months old and I'm definately keen for losing the 6-10kgs extra I have put on since having Kaelin. Whats your plan for starting?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>