FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedweight loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 7:13pm
Is there anyone that lives in Lower Hutt on here, keen on meeting up for coffees etc?? Let me know
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 9:08am
I have put on heaps of kg's.....I am worried! I have 14 weeks to go and more to pile on......

I have to go running every day...or just stop eating.
(after the baby is born).

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:55pm
well lizzle i guess you wont have to worry about going on a diet now...

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:18pm
Hi Sez83 - Check under the First pregnancy... part for the Playgroups in Wellington thread. We have started getting together you are more than welcome to meet up with us too! Have a look.

I don't know what I will do to lose weight, I guess eat less peanut butter is a start, lol I want to try breast feeding and I know you have to keep energy up for that so I might just have to rethink my diet a bit? We'll see, but I am really going to do something!

Shortie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 10:28am
Hi guys newbie here, Well my daughter is 5 in september and i tell ya im still trying to loose weight to get down to a weight im happy with but once you've had a c-section and they stich you up crooked then there is no chance u loose the jelly bit at the front ive tried everything, if you know of any way to help me loose the jelly lol please let me know. Thanks guys
baby_satan333
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12