FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow old are you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
no1mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no1mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:24pm
I am 35 - 36 in October so I am in the over-the-hill club. I had my 1st baby at 18 and the second at 34. Didn't want them to be tooooo close together LOL
Sponsored Links

Teenmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teenmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:42pm
lol nice gap no1mum

darlinggirlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinggirlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:08pm
wow, i must be the baby of the site, im 19, turn 20 in august

Kara
Teenmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teenmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:12am
poor me lol i think im the baby i turn 20 in october:(

angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 10:32pm
We got Ella some musical instruments from the warehouse (a little pack with shakers, tambourine, clacker, and harmonica/trumpet/saxaphone that are impossible to blow) and more card board books, she was also given a silver money box, a ride-on/push-along trike, a popup tent, and money from family overseas so I have been getting her winter clothes.
Aimee
Ella - 5.5 years old!
Toby - nearly 3 years old!
MzMitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzMitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:30pm
I'm 24 (25 in October), hubby is 33 (34 in june) .
I have 2 stepsons 12 & 9 and we are trying for our own!
I am not looking forward to the two boys getting much older as puberty will soon hit them & they already have attitudes (I think they get that from their father!!!)
Grimace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grimace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:53am

I will be 29 this year and Dp will be turning 35. Having a child in my late 20's wasn't exactly on my life plan but after I found out I would have conception problems and was told my chances were better if we tried before I was 30 it was a real eye opener into ones priorities.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:55pm
Mzmitch according to some book my older sis read.. "raising boys" i think, lol, boys get really hormonal around 8 -9 yrs of age, worse than girls.. so might explain the attitude.. hopefully when they hit puberty it might actually settle them down a bit... lol.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

MzMitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzMitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:33pm
Gee thanks for that Mum2Paris (what a wee cutie by the way!!).

Best we try our best for a girl, don't think I could handle having a boy full time!!! Maybe if we did I could give him away for a couple of years till he settles down!!! (could give hubby away for awhile too! lol)

Might have to get myself a copy of that book!!

I wonder if they have one on settling Hubbys down too?

Mine is still mad about motorbikes & throwing them through the air!! with him still attached lol!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:06pm
My Hubby whole family wants a boy (Very traditional family, and my hubby is the oldest son). My hubby said that "he doesn’t care as long as the baby is healthy....but if he had choice he would like a boy"....why??? so that he can play soccer with him. My hubby and brother in law is soccer crazy.

I can just imagine my future now.....so you see I want a daughter.

Some thing tells me I am going to have a boy!!! So might need names soon.....

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:35pm
lol, girls are better at soccer - they have the cattyness to get really snotty if someone gets in their way! lol.

My man wanted a girl.. all along, and was over the moon he got one.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:00am
i was convinced we were having a girl.....no real reason why, and was a little worried that if we had a boy i'd be disappointed.....now i can't imagine not having a boy. probably would've been the same had we had a girl
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:11pm
Willie wanted a girl with Maya too, since at that stage he had three boys and one girl already. Now he wants another girl to even the score, but I wouldn't mind a boy.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:16am
i thought hannah was a boy - damn those old wives tales. was very suprised when 'it' was a 'she'!
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:52am
im 19 and i will be 20 in october that proberly sounds young but i love being a mother and i can't wait to get pregnant again but im not in any hurry at the moment.

Rachel & Brianna
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:42pm
There is quite a range of ages in here isn't there? Any idea who is the youngest with the most babies? It will probably be someone with twins
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:28am
Ok, so I'm the analytical listing type ...

There are (so far):
5 mums aged 20 or younger,
10 mums aged 21 - 25,
8 mums aged 26 - 30,
3 mums aged 31 - 35,
1 mum aged 36 - 40.

The youngest mum here is Teenmummy, who is 20 at Halloween.
The oldest mum here is gsmum, who is 36.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:23am
oh bummer - i suspected i was the oldest but now you have put it in writing...but i am not 36 till 10 may, so i have a couple of weeks leeway there.it means tho that i will have had my second baby when 36 and my first at 34, which i consider quite old to be having babies.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:08am
not impressed Becca I, I am in the TO THIRTY age group....not impressed at all.....
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:46am
hey teenmummy i turn 20 in october to so we are the same age my birthdays at the end of october
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>