FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPositive HPT 14 weeks after ectopic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sammie235875 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammie235875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Positive HPT 14 weeks after ectopic surgery
    Posted: 10 January 2019 at 1:16am
Hi there,

I am new to this. 3 months ago I had my left tube taken out due to ectopic. My partner and I had been TTC for over 5 years with no success. So naturally when we finally got that positive HPT we were super excited but then when we went for the first scan I was told to go straight to emergency. I had the surgery that night. Tonight, 14 weeks after the surgery, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I can't help but worry that we may have another ectopic. I'm only 3 days late. But the line was solid and appeared straight away. Is it possible that my hcg has not reached 0 yet? Could I actually be pregnant. We don't have any children, but we want to. We haven't been trying but we haven't been trying to prevent it either. I would love any advice or if anyone has been through this please let me know your experiences what you think.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply