FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
kattnznz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kattnznz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2013 at 6:04pm
Hi ladies,
Had our BFP last Friday! 1st pregnancy for me so really excited & also nervous. Have told our parents & siblings who are all really excited.
Look forward to connecting with you all!
Sponsored Links

LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2013 at 6:21pm
Congrats ladies! There is no password to the FB group but if you PM me with your email address I can add you. Its completely secret :)

Edited by LuLeMum - 01 November 2013 at 6:22pm
Michelle132365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle132365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:56pm
Hi all,

I'm 35 and pregnant with first baby, due 10 June. Very very lucky, conceived first month we tried. Feeling excited, scared and nauseous! Looking forward to connecting with you on fb and private group.
Eva100996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eva100996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 10:10am
Hi, Im due end June 2014 and saw that you have started a private FB group. Would be keen to join in if possible :-)

Eva
Emma133110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma133110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 12:15pm
Hi ladys ! Im due 2nd of june with baby number two ! Ohh im very interested in the private FB page as well please :)
Nicki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 12:30pm
Hi there. I am 9 weeks pregnant with baby #3. Due 19th June. Excited/nervous/scared all in one lol. Have only told a couple of people until we get past the 12 week mark. I am keen on being part of the private group please.

Edited by Nicki - 14 November 2013 at 12:31pm
KitaLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitaLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:12am
Hi ladies.
I am 21yrs old and pregnant with #1 due 22nd June 2014, have had a dating scan already and am now 9wk1day. In feb this year I had a miscarriage at 10weeks so am very nervous and would love the chance to talk to other ladies who may have been through this. I would like to be part of the private posts. Fingers crossed!
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:55am
Hey ladies, PM me your email address and iI can add you to the secret group :)
Jess134310 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess134310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2013 at 11:27am
Hello everyone

New to this whole forum business.

im 22
I am due 2nd June 2014 :) 14 WEEKS TOMORROW
With baby #2
I have a beautiful 3 year old boy.
My partner is determined we are having a girl this time round, however im feeling another boy.

If i can be added to the private group that would be great :)

Would love to share my experiences and journey with you all.
my email is
Jessietahu@gmail.com

:)
Tanithe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanithe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:54am
Hi Everyone I'm pregnant with my 3rd child. We lost our first at 17 weeks in 2011, then had a healthy pregnancy resulting in our son being born on 10/12/12 and now pregnant again. Unlike my last 2 pregnancies, this one was totally unplanned and so I am having quite mixed feelings about it. I had just returned to work and was getting my career back on track and that's all out the window now which is making things difficult financially. I know that as time gets closer to the baby being born I will be a lot more excited, and I'm actually going to find out what I'm having this time which I didn't last time.

Congratulations to everyone else, especially those of you who are first timers...super exciting stuff :D

Tanithe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanithe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 9:01am
Oops just noticed the private group is on facebook. I'm not on facebook so don't worry about looking me up I'll just keep chatting here :D

HaleyMacklin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyMacklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 7:52pm
Hi everyone!

My name is Haley. I have just moved here with my husband from Brisbane, Australia, and I am 13 weeks tomorrow, due June 14th 2014. I have been quite sad that I have left all my friends and family behind, especially being pregnant with my first child, but when I found this forum, I got a tad excited!

If there is a group of women who catch up regularly, I would absolutely love to come along. I have decided not to work (and being pregnant, am quite un-hirable!), so have a lot of spare time on my hands!

My husband and I live in rural Drury, so any group catch ups or women living south who would love to grab a caffeine free tea, please let me know :-)

Many thanks,
Haley
Fe134698 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fe134698 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 11:04pm
Hi Ladies,
I'm 24 and in week 13 with my first baby :)
I am super excited but also very scared and unsure.
Would love to get in contact with some other mums and mums-to-be, have read about the FB group and would love to be added.
GraceH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraceH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2013 at 7:56pm
Hi Ladies, I am due 10th June 2014, am I able to join the private group please??

Thanks   
Emma133306 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma133306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2013 at 1:01am
Hello newbie here im emma this is my first baby im so nervous and excited im due 27 june. be nice to chat to new moms to be too.
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2013 at 8:22am
Hey ladies,

If you haven't been sent an invite to the group yet PM me your address and i'll send you one :)
Tanithe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanithe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 2:53pm
Yay for all you first time mums. I remember how nervous and excited I was before having my son. A bit different this time because I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with 2 babies under 2. Will definitely be using a more reliable form of contraception this time around...I'm so not keen on having 3 under 3 haha :D

How is everyone getting on with morning sickness, growing tummies, fatigue etc?

Kate135179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate135179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2013 at 3:35pm
Hi there- just signed up as a friend said she really enjoyed being part of this community with her pregnancy. Its my first pregnancy and I am due June 20th. Am 13 weeks now and just had my nuchal screening yesterday.

Would like to be part of the private forum too:-)

Nice to meet you all (sooo many mummies to be here its great!)
IrishMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2013 at 11:59pm
Hi all!! I'm a newbie to this website! Have already made the mistake of posting in July mummies but actually expecting in June!!!! This is my first pregnancy and I'm so nervous for not only becoming a mummy but moving to NZ with my kiwi partner!! So I am delighted that I have found such a great forum and website!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! At the moment I'm on the search for my midwife! I didn't know until I reached this page that I should of probably started searching 4 weeks ago!! So ay recommendations would be great! We're moving the Ashburton outside of Christchurch. Although hoping to have baby in Christchurch hospital only because Ashburton hospital doesn't have epidurals! but I have heard of birthing units? (at least I think thats what they're called) my imagination is leading me to believe that they are smaller but do they have the same facilities as a hospital like pain relief?! As I said, so many questions! Very naive mummy!!!! Thanks all!
Twyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2013 at 2:56pm
Hello Mums to be, I'm due 18th June 2014 with our first so this is all very new to me. I keep seeing things about private groups? Also can anyone give some advice about midwives in the Queenstown Lakes area? Any help appreciated, thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>