FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 593>
Author
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 10:19pm
Ooh Roubaix, thinking of you! You must be more than half way through the 10dw. Fingers and toes crossed. I found and joined a NZ fertility/IVF/IUI support group on FB but it’s not the same as the support I used to get on here. I miss all you lovely ladies!

Last pill yesterday so just waiting on AF then will start stims soon, eek!

Edited by *Star* - 27 February 2019 at 6:57am
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Sponsored Links

AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2019 at 11:25am
Fingers crossed for you Roubaix! And wishing you the best for your next round, Star.

After dealing with my mc last year we transferred our last embryo and am slightly in denial that I'm pregnant. We had our scan last week with a little heartbeat.
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2019 at 7:23pm
Star- I do agree. The support from FB is not the same as this group. The ladies here are much better! How are you?

ADN, that's great news congrats! How are you feeling?
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2019 at 1:24pm
Congrats ADN!!!

Our ivf bubba turns 1 today, it's gone so fast!
And just past the 13 week mark with this wee surprise one! So all is good here.

Star hope your going well.
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2019 at 4:31pm
Blood test tomorrow. But I did a HPT this morning and it was a BFN so I’m not holding out much hope.

ADN and Faith - glad that your pregnancies are progressing well!

Star - hope you react well to the stims
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 9:18pm
BFN. Time to think about what we do next. 😩
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2019 at 9:28pm
Well sh*t, Roubaix. I'm so sorry.

Thanks all :)

I'm feeling ok, nauseous most days but mostly just petrified of something going wrong!
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:15pm
Ugh, dumb Roubaix. So sorry 😢 what now for you?

Congrats ADN, everything crossed for you. When I was pregnant I was in denial until past the 20wk scan. It was so strange, everyone would say congrats but I just felt removed from it all. Self-protection I suppose. I really hope it’s a sticky one and you can relax soon x

EC for me tomorrow 🤞🏻🤞🏻
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:03am
Good luck for today Star. Hope you get lots of nice mature eggs!

We've decided to keep trying now rather than waiting for public funding (due in July). We've reached the point where a few months seems like a lifetime, not helped by the fact that I'll be 39 in a couple of weeks. I'm having a hysteroscopy tomorrow to check whether there are any uterine problems (I had a polyp removed before my first IVF), and have had some more blood tests to check whether there are any other issues. Then we'll start another round of IVF, probably doing the Colorado protocol.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2019 at 10:05pm
Thanks Roubaix. We got 6 eggs, apparently 5 look mature. DH was disappointed to hear his sperm had 44% antibodies and that’s irreversible- but hey, still more than enough to create magic! Now we wait...

I understand wanting to keep going ASAP. I hope your hysteroscopy goes well tomorrow 🤞🏻
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2019 at 9:34pm
Just 1 egg fertilised. They’re putting it back in me tomorrow - so a day 2 transfer. I didn’t even know day 2 was an option... has anyone else done this? Not holding out much hope but I guess it’s still a chance.
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2019 at 11:32am
Sorry to hear that Star. But try and keep hope alive with the thought all you need is one. I've never heard of a day 2 transfer, but I guess when there's only one there's really no point in waiting to see how it develops? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hysteroscopy went fine and everything looks normal so no magic solution there.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2019 at 10:42pm
I guess that’s both good and bad news huh Roubaix. All the best for the next round of IVF. When do you expect to start?
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2019 at 11:05am
Hope you're doing ok Star. After wanting to start again immediately, we've decided to wait another cycle, so will likely be the end of April. Partly so that my body has a bit more time to prepare, but also because if by some miracle we had a successful fresh transfer I'd be due right around the day of my little sister's wedding. She'd be a bit disappointed if I couldn't travel (just to Queenstown) because I was giving birth - especially as she lives in the UK so it's quite a big deal for her to come home to get married. So in those circumstances, another month is ok to wait - even though I hate waiting!! (Although now that I'm writing that out, maybe we should go ahead in a couple of weeks - sod's law would probably guarantee a successful cycle)
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2019 at 3:14pm
Oh Star, those are sh*tty numbers, I'm so sorry. When is your test? I had a terrible retrieval with a decent day 3 and a crap day 3. They transferred the good one but nothing happened. Fingers crossed for better news for you.

Rou, sorry about your results too. It's tough to make the decision to wait for any reason.

I'm doing ok. Almost out of the 1st trimester. Starting to feel better, less tired and nauseous.
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2019 at 9:41pm
Thanks ladies. BFN as expected. Wasn’t expecting good news so I’m ok. DH has been in a dark place though, tells me he feels “ripped off”. 🙁 I get that not every cycle is a good one but I guess it stings more when it’s your own $. Our plan now is to wait until we come up on public funding, probably feb next year.

Dumb about waiting Roubaix but I see your thinking... although there’s probably a limit on how close to due date you can fly (I think maybe no flying in the last month?)... Then again maybe better not to check that, Murphy’s law may still back you for next cycle 🤞🏻😜
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2019 at 4:05pm
I understand what he means about feeling ripped off, Star. There's this expectation that infertility treatment works and it doesn't always or it takes a long expensive time for it to do so. The whole thing sucks.
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2019 at 5:21pm
Hey everyone! It’s been ages since I popped in here. I haven’t been able to go back and read thru everything, but I will soon. I just wanted to say our miracle finally arrived on 20/3/19. After 6 years of ttc, 6 miscarriages (including an ectopic), 3 failed ivf cycles, 1 failed round of ivf with donor eggs, our beautiful little boy was born. We found a second donor and it finally worked!!! We’re over the moon and totally in love. It took 6 years of heartache but we finally made it.

I just realized I posted the wrong email address ages ago if anyone wanted to pm me. It’s scollin2@hotmail.com

Sending lots of love to those who helped me through the hardest times a few years ago. Xx
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2019 at 11:06am
Oh, and storm, I have always been with Repromed. I love them!!! Sorry I missed your email about a year ago - silly me put the wrong email address here and I didn’t realize it till about 6 months later! I hope you are doing well. C
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2019 at 6:48pm
Star, I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work the way it should have and you are now on the end of it all. I can understand how hubby feels. I felt the same way.
I didn't know they could do a day 2 transfer. The things you learn.

A.girl congrats on your arrival. Enjoy your little bundle.

With time getting closer to June I am now starting to think about another transfer. Today I turn 34 and I think it has put it into perspective that time is short. I think I am finally ready to move forward and try our next transfer....

Hope all you otherladies are well xx
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 587588589590591 593>