FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 89>
Author
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:28am
Hannie, the range is huge too don't forget, so try not to compare yourself with others as it really means nothing. As you say, its the rise you are looking for and what someone else has at the same time is really quite irrelevant
Sponsored Links

hanniesunshine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanniesunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:31am
You're a darling Lou, thank you for easing my mind! It's hard not to compare and contrast sometimes isn't it! I will do my best not to :)

How you feeling?
TTC: Mar 2010
MC #1: Sept 2011
Mar 2012: NO sperm in test
MC #2: April 2012
BFP: 10 May 2012!
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:47am
It is hard, but it doesn't really do anything other than cause more stress

I'm feeling ok actually, just looking forward to getting a good rise next Wednesday and then focusing on our 8 week scan
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:47am
Yeah I agree Hannie they very so much!! Mine were only 500 at 5.5 weeks last time and even though I did mc - the docs were still happy with the number so it must be normal! The only thing that matters is that is doubles every 48 hours :)

I am feeling ok today bit tired as had a long night with DD - sore boobies thats all - man I want the next 8 weeks to go so fast but know they will go so slowly!!!!

My docs when I see her next week may ask for bloods too - so I will be able to join in the axious way!! SO much better not having them
Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:15pm
hanniesunshine - I'm uncertain when to test. I have mixed emotions at the moment, Me and my Husband weren't trying for a baby. We already have 2 daughters. We had hoped that later in the year we would go for a 3rd but we are still undecided on that.
My sister is waiting for IVF treatment. I feel like it's 'her turn' and If I get pregnant im jumping que and might upset her. My Sister in law is also on fertility treatment and I don't want to hurt her either.

I'm possibly on day 33 now. I want to test to get it over and done with and my period will probably come once iv tested, but then I don't want to because I think part of me will be sad if it is negative.

What all this talk of Hcg? Whats that?
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:10pm
Hi Kyes, hCG is the pregnancy hormone that gives you a positive urine or blood test. Some of us have blood tests often to check the levels are doing what they should.

Oh and as long as they are doubling every 48-72 hours thats pretty normal, from what I've read anyway! Plus they do start to slow down after 6 weeks I think, so from that point on a scan is more reliable
Kez84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kez84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:23pm
Thanks for the information ladies :)
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:48pm
How is everyone feeling tonight - we need to start up a list - does anyone know how to do it?
Lippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:56pm
Can I please join? I'm due on the 4th of January.
This will be our 2nd. Super exciting

Edited by Lippy
kiwiredhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwiredhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:57pm
Here are a couple of links to a website that give some HCG ranges.

This one is a calculator where you put in your two results and get a doubling figure that should be between 2 and 3.
http://www.ivfconnections.com/forums/content.php/751-Use-Our-Beta-hCG-Calculator-to-Understand-Your-IVF-Beta-Levels

The same site gives these ranges as 'normal' HCG levels.
Time from LMP     hCG (mIU/mL)
3 weeks             5 - 50
4 weeks             5 - 426
5 weeks             19 - 7340
6 weeks             1080 - 56,500
7 - 8 weeks     7650 - 229,000

Hope this helps ease the stress involved with HCG levels... It is so stressful, but as I don't have a scan until 25th it is the best way to know that baby is doing fine.
Bstargirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bstargirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:52pm
Hi Ladies. Loving the positive news from people and thinking of those waiting. This is my very first post.....so I hope it's ok to join here. Just had the exciting news that we are due early Jan! But still very nervous wait at the mo. Quite cool finding a place to share similar journeys, esp as we can't really tell people close to us......

I feel like such a novice, but all the abbreviations have me wondering just how much Am I outta the loop! Have managed to pick up some of them, but am I missing something?

Am looking fwd to hearing more of your own developments.

Cheers.

Buntingsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buntingsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:12pm
Hi ladies

Yay! Congrats to you all you ladies due in January 2013!!

Feel a bit nervous posting as it's very very early for me but I am so excited that I thought I'd say hi. I just a BFP for #2 baby this morning. Due 21/1/13, super super stoked and feeling really lucky. I won't have any blood tests (didn't last time) and I know when OV happended as I was charting, so will have to hang out for the 12 week scan to get a glimse of the little one.

Bstargirl - under forums and the forum administration bit there are frequently asked questions which have all the abbreviations to get your head around.

Really looking forward to sharing this journey with you all
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb2m.lilypie.com/OCHup13.png][/URL]

[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lmtm.lilypie.com/sz8Fp12.png][/URL]
Lippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:50pm
Welcome Bsmum.

No bloods for me either, I didn't last time. No dating scan this time or last time. I was charting so knew when I ovulated etc (which evidently is late so I will no doubt deliver 'late' again).
I didn't bother confirming it with a doctor. The test pretty much confirms that along with a missed period
I did phone a MW though and have an appointment in 3 weeks.

Just keeping happy and relaxed as much as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing the heartbeat at the the MW appointment.
SethsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SethsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:00pm
**Lurker in***

YAY Bunting!!!

**Lurker out**
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
mamarama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamarama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:04pm
Hi!! I got my BFP a week ago, and I swear this last week felt like it was 242342623 days long!!! I am due 15 January.

This is my first pregnancy. I have told my parents, my mum-in-law, my three best friends and my brother and sister. All people that will be there for me if something goes wrong! Today, I had to tell my hairdresser (who jumped up and down and ran around) so she would use less chemicals on my scalp.

I have really sore boobs, had a headache for about 5 days this week, I'm super sleepy, and today I had two very quick waves of nausea - like REALLY quick, only a few seconds, but twice.

I wandered around Farmer's today, there was a sale. I think I touched every cot, pram, and car seat they had! I want to start buying stuff, but I'm so scared that something will happen!

I have called a midwife group here in Wellington, they are making decisions on January babies this Tuesday. I really really want one of them!

How is everybody feeling? Hopefully the time speeds up and we'll all be jumping into 2nd tri - happy as can be!
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:30pm
Oh Bunting YAY YAY so stoked you have got your BFP too!!!! congrats to all the new peeps in here as well

today really only had sore boobs - I really want to feel sick (I will regret that when it happens!)
Paulsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:36pm
Congratulations to you all!!!!

I had a BFP yesterday, and think my DD will be jan 15, same as you mamarama!!

This will be my second pregnancy and have a very full on 2 yr old son so it is going to be interesting!! We knew last week but it only showed up yesterday!

Looking forward to this journey with you all. And sending lots of sticky vibes to you all!!
Calais66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calais66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:04am
Hi all my name is Sha,

Happy Mothers day to all you beautiful mums and mums to be.

I Did a home pregnancy test about two days ago which yes, well was positive. I have yet 2 confirm with my GP, but i have all the symptoms as like my other pregnancies. By the dates from my LMP i am due round the 15-16 jan 2013. My last pregnancy about 6 or so months ago was an eptopic and had 2 have my right FT removed. Was a big shock to know they had to remove it. Got use to it because i hav three beautifil children already. Am really excited atm, more so because my sister may b pregnant as well. So have my FX on that 1.
Im not sure if its 2 early 2 find a MW. I can't remember how far along i was when i found my last MW that was 4 years ago.

Congratz to all you first time mummies to be. I am looking foward to reading about all the wonderful preggy stories.

Edited by Calais66
Tajae- 06/10/2002. Dashone- 26/5/2006. Lorenzo- 18/6/2007. Lincoln-John- 13/1/2013
Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:57am
Hay ladies, Im still around. Still waiting for my period. DH is adament im not up the duff so im not allowed to blow the budget and buy a test. Stingy bugger lol.
I dont have any symptomns of being preg though so he's probably right.

With previous pregancys I got spider veins on my chest around 4weeks. I don't seem to have any.
Lippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:56am
All pregnancies are different. This is way different to my last. I don't have the same degree of ms I had with her. I was so sick and bedridden by now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 89>