FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBreastfeeding flashmob UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breastfeeding flashmob UK
    Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:05pm
Daily Mail Link

Just had to c/p this comment that was right a the top when i read it in case it moves so far down that you miss it:

Why is it always the fat ugly ones who love breastfeeding in public? These women are insane, and only want attention, half of those children are not even babies which make the whole thing even more disgusting. Seriously you want to feed your child do it at home or bring a bottle. The public shouldn't be forced to witness your nastiness. BTW to the stupid people that say breastfeeding shows no more flesh than a woman wearing a low cut top...What a idiotic comment, breast feeding pretty much exposed everything but the nipple. Plus, last I checked the woman with the low cut top didn't have a kid swinging up their t!t. These women will not be satisfied until they are allowed to breastfeed completely topless.

The name with it was Anya - sounds like a womans name to me...seriously WTF?
Sponsored Links

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:53pm
*sigh, some people are just so prudish (mainly americans).

I dont care what people think, DD has only just now allowed me to feed her in public (super nosey normally), and I dare someone to say something to me....

Oh and I am not fat or ugly, so HA! lady

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:07pm
I'm not fat, ugly well that's up to whoever is looking at me! I BF dd when and where she wants. Try to be as discrete as I can. But now she's older she doesn't really ask when we're out and about!

I recall someone on my FB sharing the event to this.
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:33pm
So you'd be happy to perve if it was slim beautiful ladies breastfeeding? What a weirdo...

Post Reply Post Reply