FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight watchers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
Author
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:50pm
I haven't decided yet actually. I also gave gluten free a go last week and I felt so tired. Is that normal? I was doing heaps of physical work in the back yard though, so I guess that wouldn't have helped. I just felt like eating a whole loaf of bread! I did loose nearly 3kgs though doing gluten free for just one week

I was thinking of combining the points program and gluten free perhaps.......

I cannot believe how gluten is in almost every single thing we eat!
Sponsored Links

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by becky becky wrote:

Hey all ive been doing ww points but usually have two days per week where I bomb out this thread may be the motivation I need. I only have a problem with the food Im currently going to the gym every morning at 630. Can you please add me to list?

Ive added you to the list Becky, do you have an idea on how much you would like to lose?.........im also really good at the exercise just not too good at what im eating etc.......
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:49pm

Oops managed to double post the list

Edited by Chickielou
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:49pm

Next Weigh In Monday 6th April

Chickielou want to lose = 11kgs
This weeks loss = ? Total loss =
sabrina0007 want to lose =?
Natcats want to lose =14kgs
Angel4 want to lose =?
Maya want to lose =60kg
This weeks loss = ? Total loss =19.1
huntersmama want to lose=11kgs
Kellie want to lose =10kgs
mumzrule want to lose =9kgs
Jessica want to lose =?
Freckle want to lose = 20kgs
Jaz want to lose = 25kgs
Becky want to lose = ?
Peachy want to lose = 8kgs
kiwigal want to lose = 16kgs
This weeks loss = ? Total loss = 11.4kgs

Added Becky and Peachy

Edited by Chickielou
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:38pm
Peachy - being GF gives me soooo much more energy but I think I'm intolerant so that maybe why... it def takes a bit of getting use to cos you're right gluten is in soooooo many foods you don't even think about... wow 3kg is good going ... well done
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:12pm

I will jump in here.

I have been doing WW since last May and have lost a total of 11.4 kgs. I only ever have had small loses but at least it is coming off. I have only got another 1.5 kgs to go to get to my goal weight. I have been trying to lose the last 2 kgs for a couple pf months and have had lots of losses and gains; they always say the last 2 kgs are the hardest as your body gets so used to it. All up I would like to lose a total of 16 kilos.

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:41am
I found some old WW books and a points book that I had a few years ago. Not sure if I will do points or the core plan though? Might have a look through and see what the difference is.

mumzrule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumzrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:10am
Can someone explain the coreplan pretty please.
angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:19am
What is the core plan?? Ive never done weight watches or know anything about it. Could someone please explain to me how it all works.

I just know i want to lose 10kgs. Currently 65.1kgs according to the gym scales

The first 15kgs have come off easy - without me doing anything. But i think this next 10kgs is going to be hard as i am now at my pre children weight. no more has come off in the last month.

Could someone add my details into the list?
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:24am
Kyla - weight watchers is where you get a book that tells you how many points each item of food is. you then get allocated a set amount of points per day....based on certain criteria which i can PM you later on today when i get a minute......so you then stick to eating that many "points" per day,..........you may have seen maccas doing point meals??

If anyone who wants to do the weekly weigh ins but not the WW thats cool, what ever works for you.

For those who do want to do WW you will need a points book. Ask around someone is bound to have one they arent using anymore and you will need to know how many points you are allowed in which i can PM you also.......just send me a PM and I will reply with details etc

Gotta run, need a shower while my lil man asleep before i head out for the day or headless chicken running (typical day here)
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:26am
core plan is when you eat mainly whole foods and you 21 points a week for extras... there is no limits on most the whole foods but you have to listen to hunger signals and stop when full... I'll go dig out my books cos there is restrictions on some things like eggs
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 7:53pm
Chickielou I would like to lose at least 17kgs.

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 8:00pm

Angel4 want to lose =?
Maya want to lose =60kg
Jessica want to lose =?
Jaz want to lose = 25kgs
Becky want to lose = 17kgs
Angel4 want to lose = 10kgs

Edited by Chickielou
angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 8:47pm
lou could you add me please? I would like to lose 10kgs
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 10:38am
Ive found some more books showing how to figure out your points etc so if anyone wants some more info PM me. It also says that for breastfeeding mums you add an extra 7 points a day.

Think ill try the core plan this time. I have done the points plan and got to my goal but I am a bit of a chocoholic and would often use up all my points on naughty things and have to have 0 point food for tea! Naughty naughty

Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:31am
can you do this while your pregnant? obviously not to loose weight but so someone knows if your sitting on your butt eating pies all day!
http://lilypie.com]
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 4:56pm
The core plans sounds interesting......

Done Kyla
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:18pm
Can someone add me? Ive been doing ww for just over a year and have lost 22.2kg and want to loose another 10kg

and talking about the core plan, I dont think they are doing it this year I think its just the points plan this year?

Also any questions anyone has Im good friends with my leader so can always ask her things

[/url]
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:36pm

Angel4 want to lose =?
Maya want to lose =60kg
Jessica want to lose =?
Jaz want to lose = 25kgs
Becky want to lose = 17kgs
Angel4 want to lose = 10kgs
Kye want to lose = 10kgs
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:38pm
Added you Kye. Will be handy having someone who can ask questions if need be. So the coreplan is done through WW?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>