FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny ChCh mums?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sezzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sezzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any ChCh mums?
    Posted: 04 June 2004 at 1:57pm
Hi i'm 23yrs and are looking to meet other mums in chch as none of my friends have children and it's quite hard to meet other mums of around the same age.
I have a 2.5yr son and a 8.5mth daughter.
Looking forward to any replies.

Thanks Sarah
Sponsored Links

lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 9:27am
Hi Sarah. I'm a chch mum. There are a couple of us but I'm the main one that spends any time on here. I would love to meet you some time - I'm all for meeting new people. I'm 27 and have a one year old daughter. What part of chch are you? I'm in Bryndwr.
I'm pretty flexable for time, so let me know what a good time for you would be.

Louise
sezzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sezzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 10:10am
Hi Louise thanks for your reply, i'm haven't been having much luck in getting replies from people latley.
I'm living with family in Halswell at the moment then going to be moving to Riccarton in about 8wks hopefully less.
Any days are really fine except Tuesdays or Thursdays as i have Brayden in creche on those to afternoons a week to give him some social interaction with other children, or else actually those afternoons may be alright as i'd just have Keely with me.
If you would like to write back to me you can e-mail me at sldavies@ihug.co.nz if thats easier for you.
I look forward to getting something arranged.

Sarah
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 1:06pm
Did you get the email I sent?
chontelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chontelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:52am
Hi lou and sezzie i live in chch close to the city i have a son hes nearly 9months old im 21
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 10:07am

Hi chontelle, welcome to ohbaby.  How are you finding chch?  I see from another post you have not long moved here, right?

Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

chontelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chontelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 2:58pm
hi yeah i havent been back for long but im originally from here i lived in nelson for 8months but chch is home
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:23pm
You will be enjoying being back then with friends and family around.  Chch is home for us now, though we have spent more time living else where.
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:39am
Hi Guys I'm a chch mum I'm 30 and have and eight year old boy a 3 and a half year old boy and a 6 and a half month old girl.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:59pm
Hey all, Im also a chch mum (to be) I am 24 and am expecting our first we miracle in the next few weeks, pm me if you want to chat
Trish
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:24pm
i'm in the same boat! i'm 29 and my friends have older kids and are just getting back into the workforce so jack doesn't have any friends his own age. he'll be 1 next month and there only be 3 girls at his party, the youngest of which is 3 1/2.
i live in north beach and don't have a car so getting out to meet people is really hard. maybe we should all get together??

Post Reply Post Reply