FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedany one here from nelson nz?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
icemaiden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icemaiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any one here from nelson nz?
    Posted: 05 May 2004 at 6:09pm
hey all just wondering if theres any young mums out there who'd be keen to catch up and chat sumtime perhaps for coffee I havent had my baby yet i'm due in october,pleeeease someone get back to me !! xx cherie
Sponsored Links

lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 10:46am
I guess no one else here is from Nelson.
I'm from Chch, so if you happened to be down this way would be happy to meet for a coffee. There is also always someone online happy to answer any questions, even though it's not the same.
You could try plunket or La leche league to see if they have a coffee group in your area that you could go to. Churches also often have mothers groups and are always happy to welcome new people.
Hope this is of some help. If there is anything else I can do to help just ask
chontelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chontelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:58am
hi cherie
im 21 i was living in nelson but i moved back home to chch to have my son hes 9months old now. i left nelson cos my sons father lives their and he doesnt wont anything to do with my son. hopefully you meet someone who you can be freinds with who has a baby its always good to get advice or just have someone to chat to who knows what your going through. gd luck

Edited by chontelle
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 8:56am
Hey there, bonnie (Bonjovi)lives around the nelson area. She is also due in October.....

I am also due in October ...but I am in Auckland.

Southlandmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southlandmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 10:29am
HI

I lived in Motueka but also moved home to Southland to have bubs.. Health reasons..

Hope someone comes on soon for you..
Cindy - Princess and Princes
Samia Isobel Joy born 9th September 2008
Spencer Graeme John born 29th May 2006
Kaylin Gavin Robert born 19 December 2004
 Post Reply Post Reply