FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat’s everyone doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s everyone doing?
    Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:52pm
On this freezing cold day?

DH and I are kid free, so we went clothes shopping by ourselves (so stressfree) then went out for a really nice lunch.

He is now playing shooting people on Godfather on Xbox and I'm tucked under my blankey surfing the net.

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:56pm
i'm still frozen from soccer this morning!!! desperatley trying to get warmth back in my feet cause i discovered my shoes had holes in them too late....

Edited by Bizzy

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:03pm
Ohh so glad I'm not a soccer mum, I don't think I could handle it in winter. I stayed in bed until 11.30 this morning! I haven't done that since I can't remember!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:08pm
i think a lot of parents were regretting it this morning!

monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:19pm
i stayed in bed till 10am!!! it was amazing. now i have just got home from a 5th bday party with about 30kids. argh! now im gonn chill out till a friends 30th BBQ 2nite. yay for being pregnant, i dont get as cold :D

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:20pm
I finished the nursery, did ironing .. cleaned .. and other boring working Mum things.

Then DH took Issy grocery shopping while I headed out to pick up sheets and more mattress protectors for number two ..

Although I would have preferred to sit under a blankie eating chocolate while surfing the net
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:38pm
Wow you've been busy girls!

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:41pm
Yeah but now im eating junk food and surfing the net as my "reward"

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:54pm
Nothing wrong with that IMO
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:56pm
I did a wasgij puzzle this morning with DH and I am now watching Bedknobs & Broomsticks while helping DH put some handles on the bifold doors in our lounge.

It is so freezing cold I have not even ventured outside today!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 4:03pm

Wow is it really that freezing?? We have been outside playing on the bikes this afternoon. Maddi had a couple of mega sleeps so I finally got around to those anoying jobs I keep putting off ( cleaning dog poo off Keiras slipper, cleaning high chair straps, listing stuff on TM...)

Am getting ready to go out tonight which I am really looking forward too - and dressing up is always fun

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 4:09pm
daizy we are goiung out tonight too - but i am not looking forward to it... its so cold and i have no clothes!!!

on the bright note tho i have just made popcorn!

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 4:16pm
Great! Now I NEED popcorn

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 4:26pm

mmm - popcorn!!

All I have is a one Jacket but I never get a chance to wear it so I am happy. Winter Shopping is next week

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:08pm
I just watched Project Runway from last night... hmmmm.

DH has gone to pick up C from work. Still haven't decided what to do tonight.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:26pm
I cleaned the oven and both freezers, and tidied the bookshelf.. and then with my good deeds for the day done, I went shopping

Now I've just finished making soup for lunch tomorrow, and will have to think of something for tea.

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 6:30pm
Right now im eating lasagna.

Today i cleaned the house, done the dishes and all the washing. 3 loads!

I cooked dinner and put Kylah to bed.

We went to baby city and got Kylah some new thermals and bought 20 AA batteries for all her toys that needed batteries and 8 rechargables for us.. cant believe for $30 they dont come charged!!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 6:43pm

We had Andrew's 5th birthday party today. That was fun. He got so much - very spoilt. Cam home after we tidied up, and have just come back from my friends place - she is miscarrying  which is really sad, so her man is on his way down from Auckland now. Nigel is off to work very soon and when he comes back I am going to join everyone at the Garri (the soliders pub here).

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 7:18pm
Spent the day packing while trying to entertain 2 toddlers at the same time
Now I'm taking a wee break before rotating dirty clothes, washing machine and dryer yet again and cleaning up the whirlwind of mess that the girls made.

Oh and waiting for DH to ring to say he's on his way back and to phone in the order to Burgerfuel!
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 7:23pm

Did 2 loads of washing and hung it up outside (we have covered lines thanks goodness), made baby food for Joels breakfasts and froze it, did baking with Leah and made custard kisses joined together with jam and icing - yum! Cooked the meat for dinner (we are having mince in wraps cooked in the sandwich press. Had leftover mashed potato from last night so made it into potato balls and crumbed it to go with dinner. Emptied out the hot water cupboard and put everything away. and lastly PLAYED WITH THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a stay inside day here, and i've actually had to put the heater on tonight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>