FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe vent thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123
Author
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:47am
ARRGGHH.

FFS mother get rid of your gay handbag and start turning to your own family for once. I really wish you would just get rid of him once and for all.

He's a leech, only there for you when it suits him, he's a manipulative sulking gossiping back-stabbing bitch. WE are right here, WE CAN help, stop waa-ing you have no one to help you and then spurn our offers. Go on like he's the only person who's there for you but not let us know what's actually going on. Then come crying to us when he lets you down.

Your grandchildren would really like to see you. They've already lost their Papa, it's not fair they should have to lose you too just because that drama queen thinks everyone and everything should revolve around him. How about you come and see us for once for longer than 30 mins, instead of rushing around to have "drinkies" with people, like seriously, you're 47, too old to put "ies" on the end of any word.

Soooo sorry we're not cool enough for you, but someone in this family has got to be sensible and responsible.

Just because we aren't in your face sooking all the time and demanding your attention doesn't mean we don't want to be involved. We're too busy picking up all the pieces all the time to let ourselves be sad for a bit.

He has his own family, he can go see them, live with them, bludge off them. Your own family needs you.

Stop listening to his empty words and pay attention to our actions. I'm sorry I'm not an emotional person, but really- WHO's responsible for that?!

It's just not fair. We're doing all this for you, not for him to sh*t all over, what is he actually DOING that's productive? What has he done to actually make things better? Stand your ground for once. We're selling you a house that we've literally put blood, sweat and tears into for far less than it's worth to get you somewhere stable and secure and you say no one ever helps you?! At least be honest and just tell us what it is you actually want, rather than leaving us in financial, mental and emotional limbo. You'd better bloody not go putting him on the flipping title, I will refuse to sell to you and it will get messy.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAARGGHH
Sponsored Links

tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:48am
Sorry that was a novel
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:26am
Don't apologise,its what this thread was invented for,getting things off your chest that may be harder to say in person...It sounds like a very heartbreaking,frustrating situation for you,im sorry you're going through it :-(

Hadlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hadlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:26am
I agree with Kelly, don't apologise thats what this threads for. Look after yourself tictac :)
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:45pm
Dealing with your two kids on your own for 4 days does not mean you know what its like to be a solo mum. You talked to your husband every day, I don't have that kind of emotional support. I work 35+ hours a week, you work 5 hours a week. I do every single thing in my house, inside and out. You had the choice to leave it for when your husband got back, and I'm betting you didn't have to mow the lawns or put the rubbish out while he was away, and that you got a sleep in when he got back. It's not a competition and I'm not saying my life is harder than yours, all I'd like is a bit of empathy not a constant tirade on how its so much harder to be you coz you have a family to care for.

Please don't tell me I'm lucky that I just have one kid, my child is lonely and just has me to talk to and play with, your kids at least have a mum and a dad and each other to play with. Often I am busy with work and chores and she has to wait. I would like nothing more than for my daughter to have a sibling and a family that all lives in one house.

I am sick of feeling like you are belittling me for my battles to cope with keeping my little family on track, just because there is only me and my daughter. Please stop commenting and let me get on with my life.

Whew, feels good to get that off my chest!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123