FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFYI Home & Away Fans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FYI Home & Away Fans
    Posted: 20 September 2008 at 10:35am
26th September is the final of Home & Away, it is taking a break over the school holidays and comes back on the 13th October.

Seems stupid that they aren't keeping this on! Dumb TV3
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

hooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 11:27am
that is stupid! they have never done that before, why start now.
Desiree

aussiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:48pm
I hate how they do this now!!

Wasnt last nights episode very exciting and dramatic! And on Shorty st too
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:59pm
They did that LAST school holidays!
*grump*

Althoug, I have to say, Wheel of Fortune on 1 is a nice half an hour with DH trying to out-do eachother

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:59pm
I read that in the tv guide from a couple of weeks ago, but apparently they have changed their minds about the break (according to the latest tv guide)...so it won't be off air now
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 2:46pm
What's the difference, kids are home by 3.30pm on a school day and H&A is on at 5.30pm I just cant understand the reasoning behind it.

I might email TV3 for an explanation.
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 3:22pm
I understood last time they did it because in Australia they took it off when the olympics were on (their big olympic cliffhanger finally played in NZ last night) but I dont know why they need to do it again.

Not that it bothers me, I hate being behind Australia so I watch it online anyways.

youngmumnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngmumnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:24pm
Same i watch H & A online its brilliant no ads! wish they would stop with the double episodes though :S
my friend went straight to watch it this afternoon then realised yesterday was a double ep :( so no H & A on saturdays at the moment.
Steph (mum2lucas (i think thats her name on here) watchs it online too lol its addictive!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:49pm
Pepsi is right, I was reading in the next TVGuide, due to viewer outrage they have decided to keep it on. Which is great.

I didn't have the latest TV Guide when I posted this, this morning
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:34pm

Ohh I have been watching it over here and think that I have missed some very interesting stuff that is happening over in NZ now.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 8:17am
Oh Im so ticked off lol..
Im gonna miss H&A and shortie tomorrow :/ I wish I had a VCR! I think it would be bad taste for me to dash in during the reception and put the telly on haha
Alex, Thomas and Lily
 Post Reply Post Reply