FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDaily Catch Up...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 718719720721>
Author
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 9:52am

Oh, sun in Dunedin... what a treat! LOL.

I've gone soft after living in Wellington for so long.  We used to swim at St Kilda all summer even though the summer highs were only ever around 18-20 degrees and the one year we got up to the mid-20s it was a heatwave.  Nowadays when it's 18 degrees I have long pants and a sweater on.

Sponsored Links

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 7:14pm
Evening all, hope you have all had nice days.
I had a nice lunch with Kelly for her birthday and now we are going to have Caitlyn here while her DF takes her out for a birthday dinner
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 7:19pm

Evening all. We are back in Waiouru now and I am a lot happier. My FIL told Dh on Saturday that this was THEIR holiday too and would like some time to themselves. I told him fine we will leave then. But as we had plans (we spent the day in Welly yesterday) already made we left today. But FIL got a very frosty response from me everytime he spoke to me.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:17pm

Happy New Year

Edited by MrsMojo
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:33pm
Hope you have all had a lovely New years Day, isnt it hot we have fans going
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 5:03pm
Hellllooooo I'm home!!!

I've been up north for the past week, had a great time playing in the ocean and just relaxing... we managed to clock a couple of games on the PS3 too!

Back to reality now!! Hope everyone had a good new years, we were in bed by 10.30!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 6:10pm

Welcome back Mel.

We have just done a quick trip to Palmy. I got a txt from my sister this morning at 8am (very strange for her to be awake that early on a hoilday) saying can you ring me at home. I rang and she told me my nana was in hospital with a suspected stroke. I cried and told Nigel we were heading straight to Palmy to see her. We have just come back from there 1/2 an hour ago. Nan is good, but it took her a while to work out who I was when I went and saw her without the boys. Hopefully she will be ok, but I have told Nigel if nan changes for the worse I am going down there without the boys.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 7:13pm
Evening all big hugs becks I dont know how to put those emotion icons on will have to get Kelly to teach me
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 8:05pm

Welcome back Mel.  I've missed you!

Hugs Becks.  My grandad lost his memory temporarily too when he had a stroke, he's fit as a fiddle now though.  I hope your nan has a good quick recovery too.

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 9:02pm
Becks, I hope your Nan comes right ASAP!

Hey Jo, how are you and the bump and Miss M?
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 9:18pm

We're all good.  Michaela has decided that sleep is overrated, she's still awake now , but she does just play quietly in her room from 7:30pm so I'm not too bothered by it.  I think we need to cut her afternoon sleep, DH is not so convinced, she starts afternoon kindy at the end of this month tho so the decision is out of his hands.

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 9:27pm
Nyah does exactly the same thing... plays quite quietly for about an hour after we put her to bed.

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 9:34pm

Ian just went to check on her and she's finally fallen asleep.

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:49am
Morning all it is so hot but i would rather be hot than cold

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:15am

OMG I spend lat night till 1am outside talking with my neighbours. We did alot of gossiping and I learnt a lot about camp.

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 2:13pm
Hiya

I've been spring cleaning, and I have sore everything. My kitchen looks freaken fantastic! So does Nyah's room.

Meant to go bra shopping but Craig has settled into the couch for the cricket!

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 2:22pm

I went bra shopping on Monday. Spent $24.50 and got 2 bras and one matching underwear. Bendon in Otaki were having a good sale on.

I have just finished 1 puzzle and about to start another. It is my way of giving up smoking.

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 2:24pm
Craig got me a Bendon voucher. Not even sure what colour I want yet.

I just realised I need to go and pick up my bird from mum and dads... later...
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 8:43pm
We were on page 3 ladies Hope everyone is ok and just enjoying relaxing and spending time with their families.

Becks, I saw on another thread that you've quit smoking. Well done you!!
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:26pm
Evening all, i have just been for a walk along the beach Eastern Beach in East Auckland, the evening at 7ish is really a lovely time to go for a walk in this nice weather
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 718719720721>