FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat my Little Girl said.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:23pm

Awwww Way to go Nyah

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Sponsored Links

Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:23pm
Same here...
mum2george View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:49pm
made me well up reading that too

our really close friend is merv neil, the fireman fighting to stay alive in middlemore hospital.

those words of your daughters are so kind and thoughtful and have made me feel good as well as sad, if you know what i mean

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 4:37pm
Aww how sweet was that!! Totally on her own accord, going and talking to a stranger and saying such compassionate words! I bet that made his day and he'll never forget it. What a gorgeous little girl you have there Mel!! I bet that made you sooo proud!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 4:54pm
oh my god what a sweetie!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 5:02pm
aww what a lovely thing for Nyah to do. also pat yourselves on the back as she must have good morals and compassion instilled (is that a word?) to have a personality like that.
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 5:03pm
I think the reason she walked up to that guy is we see them every morning, today was the first day that we've walked to school since the fire, so I'm guessing she saw the opportunity and went for it. She has no problems with shyness that's for sure!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 5:03pm
awwww! what a lovely thing to say, especially coming from such a young wee girl! that fireman will never forget nyah i bet!

made me well up too

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:20pm
That's really sweet of her - and lovely how he responded too.
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:36pm
awwwwwwwww made me cry to what a wonderful little girl you have
My beautiful big girl Sienna 15.04.06

Double the trouble double the fun Noah & Lola 10/11/07
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:04pm
that is so lovely! well done Mel
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:49pm
awwww tears, out of the mouth of babes
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:54am
tears here too. What a wonderful thing to do.

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:59am
That is so beautiful!!!!

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 9:03am
Awww What a lovely thing for her to say/do.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 9:43am
Mel, I told Aaron about what she said last night and he was really moved by it too. (He's normally not emotional at all!)
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 10:52am
That is sooo lovely

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 6:17pm
Grrrrr Mel, I just tried to read this DH and was in tears again!!!
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 7:30pm
What a wee legend of a daughter that you have! You are certianly doing lots right, your story has made my day

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:56pm
Sorry Kylie!

Well her message has been passed onto one of the guys who's currently in hospital..we got a special message back from them today. Not sure which one though..
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>