FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI think I am going insane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think I am going insane
    Posted: 26 February 2006 at 5:51pm
Yesterday hubby was cleaning and found one of my dvd's (part of a series) sitting on the dining room table, under a whole heap of stuff, now it was not irreplaceable but when I found out it was broken I burst into tears. Hubby then told me basically it wasn't a big deal to which I told him it was and stormed off.

Now today I cook hubby lunch to which he commented that it wasn't as well cooked as it could be (but still really nice, was steak so no big deal for him that it was pink), and again I burst into tears. When asked what was wrong, I proceeded to explain that I was a terrible wife . He consoled me, but within minutes I was crying again and I have no idea why! I am sure I am losing it!
Sponsored Links

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 6:47pm
oooh pregnancy hormones??????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 6:56pm
I am not getting my hopes up, but have never experienced this amount of emotional PMT
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 7:32pm
mmmmmmmm sounds pretty preggo to me! (or maybe pre-period hormones???)

i knew i was pregnant when watching extreme makeover home edition and cried right at the beginning... and the middle... and the end...
(never usually cry at anything)

anyway, as weird as this sounds.. hope the crying continues and you are pregnant!!
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 7:37pm
fingers crossed Sarah, hope you come right soon.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:15pm
I did some crying in church this morning - the music was so good! And again tonight when reading Bambi to Maya. I am offically a nut.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:16pm
oooh when i was preg, I used to cry when I spilt something on myself.. (which was pretty much whenever i ate..)Could be a good sign!!!!!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:20pm
Well I just read your nice responses and started again. Do tear ducts ever dry up?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:21pm
lol Sarah!
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:22pm
All the best Sarah, I had a moment on Friday, and I couldnt stop, My Grandad is going in for a operation and I went to see him and just lost it. All the best.

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:24pm
No, sweetie they don't and it continues (the madness..) long long after baby arrives... i think it is part of the mummy badge..
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:45pm
I cried tonight watching the Zoo programme, when Larry the Giraffe died !!
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:45pm
me too!!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:50pm
me three!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:52pm
What is really terrible is that I only came in to see it after he had died and the vet was just finishing talking

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:57pm
lol I thought I was bad
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:07pm
Ok wait, I'm embarassed at myself right now... but I'm surprised nobody outed my big booboo from that last post...

Larry was a CAMEL Not a bloody giraffe *sigh*

I am officially a spoon.

lenabeanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabeanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:29pm
ones got a hump and ones got a LONG neck... i can see how you got them mixed up

Preggy Brain Jax?
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:33pm
Oh maybe just a tad...

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:41pm
I hate camels...(long story about Arana park, open car windows and bags of dirty washing>>.), crying is a sure sign of pregnancy I think...well, that and the baby stuff. I have to admit watching Hi5 made me cry...all thos ecute kisd dancing (the children, not the loopy adults)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>